09-15-17 10:27 PM
32 12
tools
    Hello Toronto!!

As part of our 10 years of CrackBerry celebration, we're doing our darndest to bring as many BlackBerry fans together as we can.

We want to bring ANOTHER CrackBerry meetup to Toronto, but can't do so without your help. That's where YOU come in. Here's how you can help:

1. Visit the CrackBerry Toronto Meetup page and sign up. We're looking for one or two volunteers to help organise things. Maybe that's you?
    2. Refer your friends, family, co-workers, or anyone you that might be interested in joining in the fun! Get them to sign up and participate in this thread!
    3. Hit the reply button right here to get the conversation rolling! We will use this thread for key updates, volunteer coordination, photos, and more.

That's all there is to it, this is going to be a lot of fun! Hope you're as excited as we are!
    04-21-17 10:02 AM
    Ha ha, Toronto would be real close if they did it here!
    04-23-17 12:18 PM
    I'm down for Toronto, just ...before you plan it confirm my schedule first I don't want to be on vacation this time
    04-24-17 10:38 AM
    I'd love one in Windsor but willing to drive to Toronto.
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-24-17 10:43 PM
    Come on we have to have more than this for a Toronto part 2 , I was thinking we could move it down to Burlington, and pull, West Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville Niagara and Hamilton,
    04-25-17 08:22 AM
    Come on we have to have more than this for a Toronto part 2 , I was thinking we could move it down to Burlington, and pull, West Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville Niagara and Hamilton,
    Where was the last one in Toronto or has there been one? I've never been to one and want to get out. Would be nice to have a Windsor one though so I don't have to get a hotel for a night. Either way I will be there!
    04-25-17 09:25 AM
    Missed the first one since it clashed with my schedule but would definitely go to one if I had more notice so I can arrange to go and will definitely bring a few BB colleagues. Maybe some tables can be set up for 50/50 or winnables (is that a word?) or just to sell some Blackberry Phones/collectibles etc. Was thinking of clearing out my Blackberry Safe anyways.
    04-25-17 03:35 PM
    Missed the first one since it clashed with my schedule but would definitely go to one if I had more notice so I can arrange to go and will definitely bring a few BB colleagues. Maybe some tables can be set up for 50/50 or winnables (is that a word?) or just to sell some Blackberry Phones/collectibles etc. Was thinking of clearing out my Blackberry Safe anyways.
    Whatcha got?
    04-25-17 07:49 PM
    Not to hijack this thread but can't bbm on the road...might be easier if you let me know what you are looking for and what you are willing to spend and I can let you know with a yay or nay

Whatcha got?
    04-26-17 01:05 AM
    The only thing I'm really looking for right now is a new in box 8100...bit I'm always looking for other stuff , but I only buy new in box for my collection
    04-26-17 11:52 PM
    Where was the last one in Toronto or has there been one? I've never been to one and want to get out. Would be nice to have a Windsor one though so I don't have to get a hotel for a night. Either way I will be there!
    Kevin made a pit stop after Barcelona so it was in March. But Toronto has enough BlackBerry love that Toronto part II should be an issue
    04-26-17 11:54 PM
    Kevin made a pit stop after Barcelona so it was in March. But Toronto has enough BlackBerry love that Toronto part II shouldn't be an issue
    Last edited by Carjackd; 04-27-17 at 12:57 AM.
    04-26-17 11:55 PM
    Kevin made a pit stop after Barcelona so it was in March. But Toronto has enough BlackBerry love that Toronto part II should be an issue
    *shouldn't
    04-26-17 11:59 PM
    *shouldn't
    That too
    04-27-17 12:55 AM
    If I were to have an unofficial Meetup in Windsor...how many would be interested?
    04-27-17 06:50 AM
    If I were to have an unofficial Meetup in Windsor...how many would be interested?
    I'd be more incline to something in between, but still down for Toronto
    04-28-17 07:18 PM
    I'd go to this one again. That bar on Church Street was great and very inviting.
    04-28-17 11:18 PM
    I'd go to this one again. That bar on Church Street was great and very inviting.
    If I organize one, would you come to Windsor?
    04-28-17 11:55 PM
    If I organize one, would you come to Windsor?
    I live in Hamilton and take public transit everywhere. Getting to Windsor would be too tough.
    04-29-17 12:09 AM
    I live in Hamilton and take public transit everywhere. Getting to Windsor would be too tough.
    04-29-17 02:16 PM
    Already did. But Toronto is a go bus ride from Hamilton and I like Toronto.
    04-29-17 03:42 PM
    Durham Region works for me! Just half hour east of T.O.

Black Passport and Blue Classic
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-29-17 03:52 PM
    I'd be more incline to something in between, but still down for Toronto
    Waterloo is set for the 18th!! The motherland! I'm There !
    05-03-17 01:30 AM
    Already did. But Toronto is a go bus ride from Hamilton and I like Toronto.
    @BriniaSona Waterloo?
    05-03-17 01:32 AM
    My anxiety disorder says: No.

But I hope each and everyone of you has fun!
    05-03-17 04:32 PM
32 12