Hello London!!

As part of our 10 years of CrackBerry celebration, we're doing our darndest to bring as many BlackBerry fans together as we can.

We want to bring a CrackBerry meetup to London, but can't do so without your help. That's where YOU come in. Here's how you can help:

1. Visit the CrackBerry London Meetup page and sign up. We're looking for one or two volunteers to help organise things. Maybe that's you?
    2. Refer your friends, family, co-workers, or anyone you that might be interested in joining in the fun! Get them to sign up and participate in this thread!
    3. Hit the reply button right here to get the conversation rolling! We will use this thread for key updates, volunteer coordination, photos, and more.

That's all there is to it, this is going to be a lot of fun! Hope you're as excited as we are!
    Billybuckle1 likes this.
    04-21-17 12:48 PM
    James, will there be one on Thrusday?
    04-25-17 05:19 AM
    I am all signed up on the app for London
    04-25-17 06:42 PM
    I have been experiencing nonstop reboot with My BlackBerry 10 or BlackBerry 53B3...even when its fully charge showing the green light, it goes off and restart nonstop, it did a security wipe, upgraded the OS version, detached mycSDcard and even try using the phone without my sim card but I still get the same result. What should I do?
    08-01-17 08:49 PM
    Also when it shows empty battery after a couple of rboot, I try charging it but it doesn't take long to show the green led light....is it the battery, or my SDcard is infected or what exactly is wrong?
    08-01-17 08:53 PM
    Hi James! Do you have any updates on the meetup?
    08-30-17 06:33 PM
    Would like to know the same too. Would be a drive for me but would be cool to hang out with likeminded people
    10-22-17 09:22 PM
    Can I attend without rsvp'ing tonight? Have log-in issues with my meetups account
    11-10-17 09:23 AM
    Meetup was epic, cheers guys! Great venue, great tech. Never seen so many BlackBerry peeps in one place.

Got to fiddle with the new BlackBerry Motion - very tempting device I must say. If you're into all-touch devices then you should buy one.

Here's me hoping my name gets picked out of that hat. . .

See you around!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 05:08 PM