Hello Hamilton!!

As part of our 10 years of CrackBerry celebration, we're doing our darndest to bring as many BlackBerry fans together as we can.

We want to bring a CrackBerry meetup to Hamilton, but can't do so without your help. That's where YOU come in. Here's how you can help:

1. Visit the CrackBerry Hamilton Meetup page and sign up. We're looking for one or two volunteers to help organise things. Maybe that's you?
    2. Refer your friends, family, co-workers, or anyone you that might be interested in joining in the fun! Get them to sign up and participate in this thread!
    3. Hit the reply button right here to get the conversation rolling! We will use this thread for key updates, volunteer coordination, photos, and more.

That's all there is to it, this is going to be a lot of fun! Hope you're as excited as we are!
    04-21-17 12:00 PM
    Hamilton , also works for me. You should really consider holding this in Burlington, might be an easier draw to bring people in from Hamilton, Oakville, Mississauga, Waterloo, Cambridge, Kitchener and Milton
    04-24-17 11:42 AM
    Hamilton would be awesome. As for Burlington, I have no idea how I would get home as the busses do not run that late. Hamilton should be fine, there are a lot of decent places in Hess Village.
    04-29-17 12:17 AM
    05-21-17 11:00 PM
    I'm in!
    Wha, someone else posted here
    05-26-17 12:20 AM
    A little late to the table but I found this thread... going to sign up in the morning!

Posted via CB10
    BriniaSona likes this.
    10-02-17 01:24 AM
    Would be great if they came!
    12-01-17 07:21 PM
    Would be great if they came!
    Closest we have it Waterloo and the Toronto one. I'm gonna be going to to the Toronto one, but I am looking for a ride home.
    12-01-17 11:12 PM
    Closest we have it Waterloo and the Toronto one. I'm gonna be going to to the Toronto one, but I am looking for a ride home.
    Brinia...i got you covered. Check you PM
    12-02-17 12:36 AM