08-07-18 01:56 PM
35 12
tools
    Hmmmmmm, a little #ChicagoMeetup happening down south. I approve!
    The best part is we have two Portillo’s down here now. All the other shops had to step up their game.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-17-18 06:19 AM
    The best part is we have two Portillo’s down here now. All the other shops had to step up their game.
    I worked here as a teenager, many many years ago, then frequented here the decades I lived in Orlando. Coincidence I now live in Chicago? I think not! Thus, the tinfoil hat
    03-17-18 06:34 AM
    RC is over rated. will cheer your guys remotely with Guinness in hand go with Riga Gold sprats in smoke oil (tin can) and smoked mussels in sunflower oil to clean up artery. as for the "usually the planes are fairly safe."? unless you travel via united as a dog, you might end up drinking sake in Japan... come back in style of private plane... safe indeed...;-)
    03-17-18 09:33 AM
    chicago always got a soft spot in my heart - Bob Chinn. The place run like industrial maga with more than 1 million dollar monthly income (rumor said). beat Ruth hands down... Happy hour truly make you very happy (haven't been there for many years... used to go there once a year - like worship... try to soothing the corp grind damage).
    03-17-18 09:43 AM
    I worked here as a teenager, many many years ago, then frequented here the decades I lived in Orlando. Coincidence I now live in Chicago? I think not! Thus, the tinfoil hat
    I've passed each location several times and never when open. Definitely on my bucket list. Luckily, here in Tampa area, I've had Mel's for years before Portillo's showed up.
    The next time you're in Central Florida, we need to do a food run.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-17-18 06:06 PM
    I've passed each location several times and never when open. Definitely on my bucket list. Luckily, here in Tampa area, I've had Mel's for years before Portillo's showed up.
    The next time you're in Central Florida, we need to do a food run.
    100%

Maybe some truly classic Florida like the Columbia.
    03-17-18 08:26 PM
    Ahhhhh! Fun to know that there's Blackberry users here in Florida! Hello from Orlando!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-18-18 10:12 PM
    100%

Maybe some truly classic Florida like the Columbia.
    That sounds good too.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-19-18 04:59 PM
    Ahhhhh! Fun to know that there's Blackberry users here in Florida! Hello from Orlando!
    We're pretty close by. Let us know if you're interested with our meat and greet...
    03-19-18 05:00 PM
    Yum yum
    ThatGuyUSA, you still out there?
    08-07-18 01:56 PM
35 12