i have had problem with my bb z10, that included blue screen followed by restarts, i was searching for answer here but i did not find it. then i took my phone to my friends electronic service shop, and he fixed it very easily. i want to make a post but i'd rather not register, is it possible to do it that way? or i can write the post to you and you can post it, it doesn't matter, i just want to share the information.
    09-10-15 06:21 AM
    i want to make a post but i'd rather not register, is it possible to do it that way?
    You just did it and I've removed your email from your post as you should not be posting personal info. As for your issue, we need more details. You can start by telling us which OS your device is currently on.
    i want to make a post but i'd rather not register, is it possible to do it that way?
    You just did it and I've removed your email from your post as you should not be posting personal info. As for your issue, we need more details. You can start by telling us which OS your device is currently on.
    09-10-15 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD