Hi there, I'm perhaps being a little dumb but I'm having trouble finding out exactly how to post a for sale ad on here!
    I'm in the right section, I've read the rules but have no idea how to actually post the thread..... There's no option to post a new thread at the top of that forum area...... I've sent a pm to the moderator but no reply.... Can someone please help me?! Thanks.
    11-22-15 08:16 AM
    Hi looks like you don't have enough post to qualified posting in market place, you must have minimum 50 posts..join the discussion in existing thread soon you will qualified to post in market place
    debris99 likes this.
    11-22-15 08:24 AM
    Hi looks like you don't have enough post to qualified posting in market place, you must have minimum 50 posts..join the discussion in existing thread soon you will qualified to post in market place
    Great thank you for the quick response..... I didn't know about that rule...... Couldn't see that anywhere so glad you've told me ......
    11-22-15 08:35 AM
    Great thank you for the quick response..... I didn't know about that rule...... Couldn't see that anywhere so glad you've told me ......
    Here is the entire list of rules for you to read, on your trek to 50 (meaningful) posts

Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    11-23-15 12:22 AM