If you still need to access WhatsApp, without having to deal with the fuss of workarounds, now is a great time to move into a BlackBerry KEYone or BlackBerry Motion where WhatsApp continues to be supported.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-15-18 01:50 PM
    If you still need to access WhatsApp, without having to deal with the fuss of workarounds, now is a great time to move into a BlackBerry KEYone or BlackBerry Motion where WhatsApp continues to be supported.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    This just about sums it up. LOL
    01-15-18 02:43 PM
    sure, and if your car doesnt have satellite radio, you can just buy a new car!

Posted via CBX
    01-15-18 02:49 PM

Posted via CBX
    I guess so. Phones are pretty cheap though compared to cars where I live. Maybe it's a Florida thing. I guess that also ignores the fact that using WhatsApp is a choice and you're FREE to make choices. If you choose to be an outlier, you gotta live with the few outliers and rough it.

You should complain to WhatsApp founders that sold you out for what? Like $19 Billion or so?
    pdr733 likes this.
    01-15-18 02:57 PM
    if you knew the truth about whatsapp, you would certainly choose not to use it. or google. or apple.

Posted via CBX
    01-15-18 06:17 PM

Posted via CBX
    How about an engine? For some it's that important.
    01-15-18 06:18 PM
    How about an engine? For some it's that important.
    most cars have those.

Posted via CBX
    01-15-18 06:23 PM
    Not switching to a Keyone just to use Whatsapp. I'd be quicker to buy a BlackBerry Passport over a Keyone.
    01-15-18 10:19 PM
    Lol the arguments/reasoning of BB10 and windows 10 mobile fanboys are strikingly similar. 😀
    pdr733 likes this.
    01-15-18 10:46 PM
    boring.
    Last edited by wingnut666; 01-15-18 at 11:08 PM.
    01-15-18 10:58 PM
    Not switching to a Keyone just to use Whatsapp. I'd be quicker to buy a BlackBerry Passport over a Keyone.
    At some point Android or IOS. Just inevitable. Unless you're just going to leave society from a technology perspective.

Like those people that use regular mail and/or fax machines exclusively.
    pdr733 likes this.
    01-16-18 11:18 AM

Posted via CBX
    I think it's more along the lines of someone like me who drives a gas-hungry 4x4 truck because I have a travel trailer to pull and I heat with wood and your average tiny hybrid / electric car doesn't work very well hauling large amounts of wood.
    01-16-18 12:03 PM
    At some point Android or IOS. Just inevitable. Unless you're just going to leave society from a technology perspective.

Like those people that use regular mail and/or fax machines exclusively.
    You forgot Windows Mobile, and no, I'm not talking about the current Windows Mobile that was killed last year. I'm talking about the Windows Mobile that will return in 2018-19. And while I do not hate Android or iOS, BlackBerry 10 is more functional than most people make it look.
    01-17-18 06:06 PM
    You forgot Windows Mobile, and no, I'm not talking about the current Windows Mobile that was killed last year. I'm talking about the Windows Mobile that will return in 2018-19. And while I do not hate Android or iOS, BlackBerry 10 is more functional than most people make it look.
    It has no real native app ecosystem. Most of the apps in BBW are really Android ports. Many other necessary apps now only exist in the Android version. So if the ecosystem is now Android forked, I'm just going to use BBAndroid so things run as they're supposed to. I'm tired of rowing upstream with a trolling motor attached to one rowing oar instead of properly to boat.
    Luciano GC and glwerry like this.
    01-17-18 09:00 PM
    It has no real native app ecosystem. Most of the apps in BBW are really Android ports. Many other necessary apps now only exist in the Android version. So if the ecosystem is now Android forked, I'm just going to use BBAndroid so things run as they're supposed to. I'm tired of rowing upstream with a trolling motor attached to one rowing oar instead of properly to boat.
    I agree with you. BlackBerry had not so many real native BB10 apps in his store, most popular apps were Android ports.
    It was a pity, I love BB10 OS, it has been the best mobile OS I've ever tested...I'm using my beloved BlackBerry Z30 STA100-5 since March 4, 2015 and I really do a big effort to continue using APK Android WhatsApp on it...
    Last edited by Luciano GC; 01-18-18 at 02:30 PM.
    01-18-18 01:32 PM