Now that the news the device known as the BlackBerry Venice will be released as the BlackBerry Priv is out there, we figured we should toss up a poll asking everyone what they think of the name. At this point, it's not official from BlackBerry in the fact they've never put anything out saying BlackBerry Priv, so with that under consideration, there's likely still time for BlackBerry to change it if they see fit and the feedback on the name is bad enough. Honestly, I was more fond of the BlackBerry Leap name than this but it grew on me like Pearl and Curve did, eventually. Really, I don't even know how to pronounce this though, I assume it's priv as in privacy, but I could be wrong. So, let us know your thoughts using the poll below.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    09-23-15 08:40 PM
    No sir. I don't like it.

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin 10.3.1.2744 on AT&T
    09-23-15 09:22 PM
    http://crackberry.com/sites/crackber...?itok=5EfMeUAL
    Now that the news the device known as the BlackBerry Venice will be released as the BlackBerry Priv is out there, we figured we should toss up a poll asking everyone what they think of the name. At this point, it's not official from BlackBerry in the fact they've never put anything out saying BlackBerry Priv, so with that under consideration, there's likely still time for BlackBerry to change it if they see fit and the feedback on the name is bad enough. Honestly, I was more fond of the BlackBerry Leap name than this but it grew on me like Pearl and Curve did, eventually. Really, I don't even know how to pronounce this though, I assume it's priv as in privacy, but I could be wrong. So, let us know your thoughts using the poll below.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    I am OK with the name, give something unique name maybe makes different, what the name meaning it is, people can give weird name for their children, so it can be applied for device too. In the past there were Curve, Bellagio, Storm, Armstrong, Torch, Bold, Montana, Samoa, all looks little weird. If BlackBerry gives name like this: BlackBerry Badigo, BlackBerry Necromancer, BlackBerry Autopomin, BlackBerry Babot, these name will sound crazy and very weird.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-23-15 09:48 PM