We have a brand new BlackBerry Passport SE to give away. Keep reading for details on how to enter!

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    08-10-15 02:30 PM
    After seeing the passport reviews I have decided to come back to blackberry after being away for 5 years. My last phone was the Bold 9000 on AT&T. I currently have the iPhone 6+ and am ready to sell it as soon as I get my hands on the Silver Edition. Ran in a bit of a problem when trying to purchase it through blackberry website today. I don't know why. I was gonna call until I saw this. So before I go ahead with that why not I give this a try. Please showing that I am forgiven! 😔 I would love this as a welcome back package!!!!
    08-11-15 03:31 PM
    After seeing the passport reviews I have decided to come back to blackberry after being away for 5 years. My last phone was the Bold 9000 on AT&T. I currently have the iPhone 6+ and am ready to sell it as soon as I get my hands on the Silver Edition. Ran in a bit of a problem when trying to purchase it through blackberry website today. I don't know why. I was gonna call until I saw this. So before I go ahead with that why not I give this a try. Please showing that I am forgiven! �� I would love this as a welcome back package!!!!
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

This section posts any Blog articles here in the Forums too. The Blogs and Forums are separate from each other, and to enter the contest you'll need to make a comment in the actual Blog article, not here. Here's the link:

We're giving away a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition bundle! | CrackBerry.com

Go post there, and good luck!
    08-11-15 03:42 PM
    Thanks! 😀
    08-11-15 04:40 PM