Twitter for BlackBerry 10 is getting a healthy update today. You can now draft tweets to shoot off later, swipe to get between Activity and Discover tabs, and new prompts for age verification when trying to follow naughty Twitter accounts. There's a handful of photo updates, too. Now you can include pictures in direct messages, the ability to disable in-line images in the Home feed, plus you have a chance to re-shoot pictures before attaching them to your tweet.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    05-01-14 11:40 AM
    Nice to hear.....This is my first experience with BB before this I had I-phone and HTC and now I have BB and Samsung.....I have to download Twitter for BB so I think your news will help me and others. thanks
    05-05-14 01:49 AM
    http://crackberry.com/sites/crackber...?itok=5pnYBYqJ
    Twitter for BlackBerry 10 is getting a healthy update today. You can now draft tweets to shoot off later, swipe to get between Activity and Discover tabs, and new prompts for age verification when trying to follow naughty Twitter accounts. There's a handful of photo updates, too. Now you can include pictures in direct messages, the ability to disable in-line images in the Home feed, plus you have a chance to re-shoot pictures before attaching them to your tweet.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    Who controls this account? This was already featured on the main page. Unless it's one of the mods I would suggest closing it and investigating as to who is behind the moniker.

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    05-05-14 01:54 AM
    Who controls this account? This was already featured on the main page. Unless it's one of the mods I would suggest closing it and investigating as to who is behind the moniker.

It's automated, and yes it's official. I would also suggest you quit backseat modding. Report the post if you disagree with it and move on. There's no need for pointless comments, which oddly you seem to be mounting up on in not only this thread but also every other thread you've reported thus far.
    05-05-14 01:59 AM
    It's automated, and yes it's official. I would also suggest you quit backseat modding. Report the post if you disagree with it and move on. There's no need for pointless comments, which oddly you seem to be mounting up on in not only this thread but also every other thread you've reported thus far.
    Is backseat modding against the AUP?

05-05-14 02:04 AM
    Is backseat modding against the AUP?

You would know this if you read them.

Refrain from Backseat Modding - refers to ordinary users taking a moderator-like tone in criticizing other members. Do not do this. If you feel a post or thread requires moderation, please use the report post button.
    That includes your 'Go back and edit your post' comments and your demands of how others should be using the forum.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    05-05-14 02:06 AM
    Ok, it seems clear cut here. Keep on topic and stop disruptive posting. This is a discussion about the NEWS article.
    05-06-14 08:07 AM