As one of our great sponsors for CESLive,*Seidio stopped by to sit down and discuss some of their products with us on stage.*They've got an incredible array of phone cases to meet any need. Chances are no matter what phone you have, they have a case you can use! Extended batteries, extra protection for your device and more, they have you covered. Also, in case you missed it. The deal of the day today is none other than the Seidio*Convert Combo for the BlackBerry Z10?.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-07-14 07:50 PM
    Every phone but the Z30...

Sent from my white Z30 in canada
    saxxman likes this.
    01-07-14 08:07 PM
    I got really excited a about the waterproof line! They don't have it for any blackberries yet, so I sent them an email asking if they would eventually produce one. I'll report back with the answer.

I hope it's yes!
    01-07-14 09:21 PM
    I got really excited a about the waterproof line! They don't have it for any blackberries yet, so I sent them an email asking if they would eventually produce one. I'll report back with the answer.

I hope it's yes!

+1,000 for this! I would kill for a waterproof case for my Z30. Sigh... BlackBerry never gets any love these days... not until it can become a viable player again.

Help us Obi-John Chenobi... you're our only hope!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 09:29 PM
    So I got an email back....

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We appreciate your interest in our products. Unfortunately, we do not have plans to make the OBEX case for the Blackberry Z10. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your request has been forwarded to product development.

Maybe, if enough people show interest, we can get them to make a limited run! I've really enjoyed the seidio cases that I've owned, especially the convert on my z10 as I type this. If only there were the numbers to bring BlackBerry support!
    01-08-14 11:16 AM