For the BlackBerry Priv, one of the key features which separates it from other Android devices on the market is the BlackBerry Hub. But was it an important part of your decision to buy a Priv?

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    12-16-15 02:51 PM
    It's one part of the consideration. Android as close to BB10, on the security, privacy and functionality side... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-16-15 09:47 PM
    Yes, hope they can get it properly integrated, right now its pretty much just another stand alone app.
    I can't return a phone call, whoops, something has changed, I CAN return a call from the hub, with only one extra tap, I can deal with that.
    Sharing files and pictures still doesn't work. When I hit share, it brings up all the different apps that are available, including the Hub. But when I click on the Hub, it just takes me to the Hub, end of story.
    It should bring up the different accounts in the hub, then attach whatever and all I need to do is pick a contact, add any comments and send. But what actually happens is I pick an account, then a contact, then hit attach, then I get all the options of what apps have things that could be attached, after picking one of those, I have search everything that is contained in that app and pick the one I want. So what happened to my original action of picking share with Hub - apparently that was just a waste of time, and an involved way to get to the Hub.
    12-23-15 07:23 AM