More good news today on the BlackBerry 10 Enterprise front. German soccer club Hannover 96 have made the commitment to BES10!
    ?As you'll see from the following video and press release - the decision to use BlackBerry 10 is not just all about communication, but security and device management is also a big factor - something we all know BlackBerry do best.*

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    05-16-14 04:40 AM
    This is actually pretty interesting. Big football fan here. It's nice to see football clubs integrate BB10.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    05-16-14 08:50 AM
    This is not Football, its running around for a few hours and they cry when they get knocked down.

Let them play NFL Football and see how long they last, a few minutes, lol
    05-16-14 08:57 AM
    This is not Football, its running around for a few hours and they cry when they get knocked down.

I'm sure rugby players would say the same thing about the armour protected nfl lot
    05-16-14 08:59 AM

You mean stand doing nothing for more than half the game, and when playing actually play 15 seconds a time in full kevlar body armor? No thanks. I am an american, and I played Football (American) and Soccer (Football everywhere else in the world, well Futbol), as well as rugby. Rugby is just crazy fun and insanely rough, followed by soccer, THEN football. The diving crap you see in soccer isnt real playing, its crap that started in south america and has spread. Real playing is very physical without all the diving.

Anyway, back on topic.

It would be nice to see what the % mix of devices would be, and how they are using them. That is what is unfortunate with these releases, light on details.
    05-16-14 09:17 AM
    wow
    05-16-14 09:39 AM
    Australian rules football.
    Enough said.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 09:44 AM
    Australian V8 Super Car racing kicks ***. Best racing of them all. I partial to the Holdens becasue I have one and its GRRRR8

NASCAR Sucks

Australian rules football.
    Enough said.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 10:07 AM