We've all been there. Maybe you're there now. You switch over to your email app and there's this tremendous stack of unread messages. Some are important to you, some to your boss, a lot are crap. Increasingly it seems all but impossible to keep on top of it all � which do you need to read? Which need an immediate response? Which can you just delete without even opening? It's like you can never win� but what if you could?

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    06-05-15 02:00 PM
    I understand that many might suffer from it.
    But am not sure if I can relate to the experience of "email being broken" myself.

I find that my filters along with managing and synching folders in the native Hub and using remember app with flagging messages plus the "quick actions" (set to delete or flag) from the HUB plus "pinch to filter" help me manage the large load of emails I receive that I must interact with or maybe dismiss on my Q10.
    Follow Mail and Inbox Zero apps are great as well.

All I really need now, is a dark themed HUB lol

I have to admit that I'm very curious about what this app on the post is about and about how it would integrate into the HUB.

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.798 CB10
    Last edited by jope28; 06-05-15 at 03:04 PM.
    06-05-15 02:53 PM
    It's so funny, I'm in the same exact boat. I'm fairly certain that this is intended for all OS' except BlackBerry10.

I have no problem with email at all, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the hub.
    06-07-15 07:47 PM