Back In November, BlackBerry announced their plans to acquire Cylance for $1.4B but it had to pass through regulatory approvals. Now, BlackBerry has announced the process has been completed.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    02-21-19 04:22 PM
    "It's been clear for a while now that mobile devices are the evolving attack vector that enterprises are not ready to defend, so a combination of mobile experts and AI security experts could be just what we've been looking for..." -I hope they start protecting us from Google's and other's attac on our privacy.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-19 02:28 AM
    "It's been clear for a while now that mobile devices are the evolving attack vector that enterprises are not ready to defend, so a combination of mobile experts and AI security experts could be just what we've been looking for..." -I hope they start protecting us from Google's and other's attac on our privacy.

Posted via CB10
    Google or Apple doesn’t attack you any more than what you agree to when using their services. It’s the same with Facebook or LinkedIn apps or whatever.

If you don’t agree with something, protest by not participating. My 81 year old mother refuses mobile devices as complete waste of money. She’ll only use mobile device from someone else because she doesn’t see the need to be plugged in.

She likes her privacy, the ability to go and do things without the watchful eye of family and friends keeping track of her. It’s funny she views all of us like data miners, of even simple data.
    02-22-19 07:27 AM
    But she doesn't sell the informations to agencies, insurances and banks, I think...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-19 08:19 AM
    Back In November, BlackBerry announced their plans to acquire Cylance for $1.4B but it had to pass through regulatory approvals. Now, BlackBerry has announced the process has been completed.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    We'll be interesting to see what kind of revenue Cylance will add to BlackBerry's bottom line.... in the future.
    02-22-19 08:43 AM