For BlackBerry beta users these updates won't be all that new but if you skip the betas and the bugs that come with them, you can now be on the lookout for the official BlackBerry Hub+ app updates for May.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    05-01-18 09:00 PM
    I am not seeing any of these....anyone can report otherwise?
    gizmo21 likes this.
    05-02-18 01:18 PM
    I am not seeing any of these....anyone can report otherwise?
    Same here.

When those kind of updates are rolling out, it would be good if the app versions was specified, in case we already are updated.
    05-02-18 02:03 PM
    Same here.

When those kind of updates are rolling out, it would be good if the app versions was specified, in case we already are updated.
    If history is anything to go by then bugs were found and the update is held back. I just wish they announce something as users (me!) get their hopes up....
    05-02-18 02:31 PM
    No notice yet. But, I only wish Blackberry would stop making these announcements UNTIL the respective app is in the stage and is ready for it to be put on Google Play Store.

Unnecessary excitement is helping no one.
    05-15-18 05:32 PM
    No notice yet. But, I only wish Blackberry would stop making these announcements UNTIL the respective app is in the stage and is ready for it to be put on Google Play Store.

Unnecessary excitement is helping no one.
    As indicated here by BlackBerry dev team members, this news piece was posted AFTER the latest update was released with the exception of the Productivity Tab:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/hub-plus-suite-may-2018-missing-1142686/
    05-17-18 11:48 AM
    Productivity Tab update is here and finally, we can see ALL messages, read and unread with no time frame limit!

This, practically makes accessing your messages from anywhere without really needing to open Hub as long as you only need to reply, delete and of course glance at your inbox!

Good stuff!
    05-22-18 02:04 PM
    Let's remain positive. The last update caused issues with my other installed app to become unstable.

I'm hoping this newer update when it arrives will fix these issues and possibly with improved enhancements.
    05-24-18 01:37 AM