08-31-17 10:49 PM
110 ... 345
tools
    #shotonBlackBerry #contest
    THis was shot with my BB classic during the fery trip to Thasos island Greece.

08-01-17 12:52 PM
    #shotonBlackBerry #contest
    Everything was taken with Priv (only the second photo was edited with a filter)

1. "It might be gloomy today but always remember that there are connections above us. Call to Him. He will listen"

2. "Do not be caged. Reach for that sky. Take a LEAP. Break Free."

3. This is a special photo for me. This device helped me a lot in my journey to become an engineer. Now, I am a registered civil engineer in the Philippines. Imagine what "many keys" can do to your life. It can help you reach your dreams. And all I can say is...

"The more keys you press, the closer you are to your dreams."

That is my metaphor to always master your craft. You have to practice, you have to persevere, you have put patience in everything you do in order to become the person you always wanted to be, in order to become the person you always dream of becoming.

Last edited by jmtaran; 08-12-17 at 01:36 AM.
    BernardoCarpio likes this.
    08-05-17 09:23 PM
    *Double post
    Last edited by jmtaran; 08-06-17 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Double post
    08-05-17 09:44 PM
    08-08-17 02:04 AM

Our next BlackBerry KEYone giveaway is right around the corner, but in the meantime we wanted to do something fun and a little different!

We want to see your photos, shot on the BlackBerry KEYone or another BlackBerry. All you have to do to enter is share your photos on Instagram or Twitter, with the hashtag #shotonKEYone and #contest or #shotonBlackBerry and #contest , depending on what device you used to take the picture.

Don't have social media? No problem! You can post your photo in the forums instead, right HERE. Please use the hashtags even when posting in the forum. We'll pick out our favorites and send out CrackBerry prize packages to the winners! We will pick three winners from each hashtag, so six winners total. Entries are open through August 1st, and we will announce the winners here on the blog shortly after the close date. Some of our favorites will even be featured on our social media accounts!

This contest is open worldwide, so anyone can enter. We want to see your best and most creative shots, so please limit your entries to three total. Your photo must be taken with a BlackBerry device, and it would be awesome if you can indicate which phone you used and a little background about the photo in the caption when you post it. We can't wait to see all of your submissions!

I'm curious how this is going
    Maybe did I miss the post containing the results?
    08-11-17 09:10 AM
    I took this pic in my Z30 in low angle up on my desk...lazy to unplug the charging cable that time...
    the result wasn't bad...it was a nice angle...dont you think!?

#shotonBlackBerry
    #contest
    Attached Thumbnails We're giving away CrackBerry prize packs! Enter your photo and you could be a winner!-img_20170801_131445_edit_edit_edit.jpg  
    08-11-17 03:26 PM
    took it on my Z30...

tasted fresh...big strawberries picked at Aldi store....just drove to Aldi for the first time in my first new car....

#shotonBlackBerry
    #contest
    Attached Thumbnails We're giving away CrackBerry prize packs! Enter your photo and you could be a winner!-img_20170810_103001.jpg  
    08-11-17 03:29 PM
    #shotonkeyone
    #shotonBlackBerry
    #contest
    Summertime! Sunflower 🌻 facing #keyone
    Awesome camera!
    Picture taken in a field of a village Gordoncillo, Leon Spain
    Love it!!

08-12-17 04:40 PM
    @Michelle Haag Have any winners been selected? I haven't seen any blog posts about it would love to see the winning photos chosen.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap (Crackberry Edition)
    BernardoCarpio likes this.
    08-26-17 01:17 AM
    "we will announce the winners here on the blog shortly after the close date"
    say what?
    08-31-17 10:49 PM
110 ... 345