In the spirit of Valentine's Day, we're going to share some CrackBerry Love with our readers. To enter, just leave a comment telling us why you love BlackBerry!

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    02-14-17 09:22 AM
    Blackberry devices in their making do leave some space for expression of art making them beautiful like the qwerty physical keyboard. Great, unique and original designs like the passport and priv which are outstanding. They are made of high-level craftsmanship and precision yet of very durable materials i.e the passport SE. Without blackberry mobile with its team of remarkable industrial designers and dedicated engineers the world will have missed a lot. Then as if that's not enough we have the high end security to crown it all.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 10:42 AM
    What's not to love? I mean I've tried leaving back in the day of new dual core androids lol I Bought the RAZR XT910 when it launched but kept my bold. Nowadays I'm on a tighter budget (another child here soon) lol I am currently using the g5 to type this(blackberry keyboard) but I use my passport daily as well . I am really hoping the So called mercury will deliver a great experience. I love BlackBerry devices. All of them. They have always caught my attention since my first 8703e and continued with a design language that has kept me around. Not just the physical device but the software. I know moving forward they will be designed and built by tcl but it's just a transition. As long as they keep the brand true to its roots I can't say I am worried about what they will bring. I will be getting a new BlackBerry device this year and that itself is exciting considering only a couple years ago everyone thought the z30 was the last blackberry. Here we are 2017 and more BlackBerry logos to be made yet
    02-14-17 12:52 PM
    Because they have physical keyboards and run a great OS called BlackBerry 10 (some of them). The contest is obviously over, so I'm just posting this for the fun of it.
    02-17-17 09:04 PM