Hold onto your headphones. Google is apparently in talks to buy the popular free music streaming and recommendation service Songza. Founded in late 2007, Songza has built up over 5.5 million active users. Google's own Larry Page is allegedly leading the charge to acquire Songza for $15 million.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    06-06-14 02:12 PM
    sad that google/big brother is going to buy it... i loved Songza and find it very useful.
    But now that Google will have it they 'll certainly use it to collect more info about you.
    Only good thing is that in the very free-thinking internet developer community some other app will eventually come up to replace Songza.
    But if they grab Songza for 15M$ they are making a cheap deal!
    Nothing compared to Apple's stupid 3 Billion $ deal for Beat...
    that is significantly showing apple executives have no more vision and try to readjust the Spotify effect they didn't understand... itunes radio was very funny by the way...
    not as funny as their itunes Ping..do you remember the itunes Ping? you could already sense that Apple didn't understand at all the new relation between consumers and music communities, the whole new music streaming market.
    06-06-14 03:35 PM