Reminder Now, which rolled out to BlackBerry 10 in September 2014 has today been given a nice overhaul to version 3.0. As well as fixes and support for the BlackBerry Classic, the app has been given a breath of fresh air with a new user interface.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-21-15 08:51 PM
    Trying this app. So far my location based reminders are not working at all. I set up one test reminder for home, and one for work. So far, both Home, and Work notifications popped up once when I arrived at work - obviously the Home one should not have - and since then neither has popped at at all when approaching either location. To be accurate, I guess you could say the work reminder worked once, but never again, and the Home reminder worked once in the wrong location.

Are these one time reminders? Or are they supposed to work every time until removed?
    01-23-15 08:21 AM
    Yup, now I just arrived home and Both my Home reminder, and my Work reminder popped up. The addresses are 30 miles apart. By contrast, BB10 app "When I'm Close" (another location based notification app) seems to be working correctly.
    01-23-15 04:04 PM