It's Fitness Month week 3, and that means sleep and relaxation, and that means our Resting Up contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you did to rest that day -- sleep, naps, meditation, breathing. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all get enough sleep at night, and enough breaks during the day. If you have a sleep tracker or any other app or device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

Our Week 3 contest is also still going, enter to get a chance to win a $100 gift certificate. Or if you would rather win a FitBit enter to win one in this blog post.

You can also join our Fitness Month BBM Group to share more

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    02-22-13 02:30 PM
    I would like to workout with my White Z10 when AT&T gets it in North Carolina
    02-22-13 05:49 PM
    It's been a great week! This is what I have been doing. 1 extra hour of sleep a night, been using an app on my Playbook and Dev Alpha called RelaxBook Nature to help put me to sleep, plus I took some great suggestion from the Zen and Tech podcast the other night. Well I learned all the wrong things I have been doing! Also I have gotten back to a meditation practice. I am meditating for 15 to 30 minutes a day. It's difficult for me to quiet my mind BUT well worth the effort. OH another thing I learned from the podcast, it's better to take either a 20 minute nap or an hour and a half nap, if you take a nap in between that you risk waking up while in a deep sleep having not gone through all 3 sleep states, but with a 20 minute nap you don't enter deep sleep, BUT can still get some rest. When I was younger and had 2 jobs I used to LOVE taking short 10 to 20 minute power naps!
    DJ Reyes and Alicia Erlich like this.
    02-22-13 05:51 PM
    I use y 64gb playbook to play some thunderstorm music that I had downloaded. The speakers are perfect because they put out just the right amount of sound to help me sleep and not wake me up. I also have tv shows like the walking dead scheduled in my phone with a new resting yoga pose to use while watching. This helps me relax while also stretching my muscles to help me get a good night sleep!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 09:35 AM
    Rest and watch tv
    02-23-13 10:26 AM
    I drive with music at night up the mountains!
    02-24-13 01:59 AM