Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to have a fancy business degree in order to get the skills you need to invest in real estate. The Fundamentals of Real Estate Investment Bundle will teach you everything you need to know in order to get started, and it's on sale for over 95% off at just $25.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    08-06-20 08:12 PM
    can we please just shut down the site if you're not going to report on anything remotely associated with BlackBerry? I get it, it's driven by ad-rev, but enough is enough.
    08-07-20 12:25 AM
    can we please just shut down the site if you're not going to report on anything remotely associated with BlackBerry? I get it, it's driven by ad-rev, but enough is enough.
    What are you talking about?
    08-07-20 01:00 PM
    What are you talking about?
    The articles they keep highlighting are either for ad-driven revenue (sales courses, learning courses, blah blah blah). And random BB Enterprise software articles (which no one cares about here). This was a site devoted to BlackBerry as a handset company, and they are no longer that, and seem to have no plan to change. So it's just depressing logging on to Crackberry these days and see BS articles pushing some BS "Learn to Build A Website" article on the front page.
    08-07-20 01:03 PM
    The articles they keep highlighting are either for ad-driven revenue (sales courses, learning courses, blah blah blah). And random BB Enterprise software articles (which no one cares about here). This was a site devoted to BlackBerry as a handset company, and they are no longer that, and seem to have no plan to change. So it's just depressing logging on to Crackberry these days and see BS articles pushing some BS "Learn to Build A Website" article on the front page.
    Well that’s all we have so we either live with it or close our account.

Unless you’ve got a better idea.... I’m sure Future would listen to any reasonable suggestions....
    08-07-20 01:10 PM
    Well I suspect BBMo isn't paying the bills, and clearly traffic is way down.... only options would be if everyone wants to pay a subscription to use the site.... those don't work too well.

Set the forums as you bookmark and just skip the front page...
    08-07-20 01:13 PM