Despite BlackBerry getting out of the business of making handsets, BlackBerry CEO John Chen has plans for devices with the iconic BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard. Speaking to Amber Kanwar, John Chen confirmed it will continue on and BlackBerry will be selective when managing the brand.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    09-28-16 01:12 PM
    Praise Jesus.
    09-28-16 04:22 PM
    That's great to hear for BlackBerry Android enthusiasts, but BlackBerry 10 enthusiasts will have to make do with the Classic or Passport Silver Edition.
    09-28-16 07:15 PM
    I am very curios how will look the next Blackberry runing Android OS and with a Blackberry keyboard. If they will manage to personalise more into Blackberry 10 the Android Launcher in terms of productivity so that the keyboard to be irreplaceable by any kind of virtual keyboard.

Best regards,
    Alyn.
    09-30-16 03:07 PM
    That sounds fantastic because i really want to try out Blackberrys QWERTY keyboard. I have never owned a Blackberry device and I'm beginning to think that it's time to do just that. Im very interested in the BlackBerry Classic witch seems to be a really good cellphone.
    10-13-16 07:47 AM