While a lot of BlackBerry users are perfectly satisfied with using the built-in BlackBerry Password Keeper, if you're looking for something a bit more advanced that also offers desktop and cloud syncing solutions, one fantastic option available is Enpass Password Manager from Sinew Software Systems. Their latest version, v4.6.0.86, is now available for download on BlackBerry World and improves upon the BlackBerry 10 app by offering some requested changes and feature additions.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    05-19-15 05:12 PM
    Got the update on both my Personal and Work BB10 devices. I hope this updated fixes the Google drive sync issue that came up with the last version and Sinew were able to replicate the issue I was having with the Google drive in their testing lab.

both my colleague and I at work have Enpass on our Work BB Z30 devices and its awesome how we can exchange password files over BBM or email without having to use the old school way of write everything out.

Cheers
    05-19-15 08:54 PM