It was back in September 2013 that we first took a look at Enpass*- Password & Personal Information Manager for BlackBerry 10*and since that day it has been the place where I store my important passwords. The native BlackBerry 10 app has just been updated with some nice enhancements, as you'll see listed below, which are most welcome.*

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-04-14 05:10 AM
    I've been using the free version for some time but, based on this post, I upgraded/ paid version.
    All works great on my Q10 but continues to crash on my laptop (Win 7 Pro SP1).
    I've uninstalled/ reinstalled twice with the same results.
    I can be working with the desktop version - adding passwords/ editing, and it will just lock up.
    When I attempt to re-open - nothing happens - reboot the laptop - attempt to open - nothing.
    Download & installed again - opened, - ran for about 10 minutes - locked up/ crashed - won't again.
    Anyone else?
    I can't find a feed back contact on the Enpass home page - am I missing it?
    01-04-14 12:29 PM
    I downloaded the paid version. I can't figure out how to use it. I set up my Evernote for one to play with. I got to the Evernote site and try to login and nothing works.
    When I used my last password manager a few years ago, the program would allow me to enter the master password for all my logins. Must not be able to do that with this program. I used LastPass years ago and loved it. I hope I can figure this one out.
    01-04-14 01:03 PM
    Has there always been a CrackBerry News section in the Forums and I've just missed it?

I like it though, are there any differences to the news articles posted to the front page?

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 01:07 PM
    Hi guys, I need help too. I downloaded the paid version and I also installed Enpass on my PC. Now I'm trying to set the sync between the phone and PC thru dropbox and is telling me is a error and I need to put the password . I'm trying to put the enpass master password in and is not working. Should I have a different password just for sync and if yes where I should go to set that, I can't figure out.
    Good news, all works well now great app .

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    Last edited by andreirad; 01-14-14 at 12:53 PM.
    01-05-14 02:45 PM