Up until now Verizon has been the only U.S. carrier to offer up the BlackBerry Z30, but as of today, you can now buy an unlocked, SIM-free Z30 directly from ShopBlackBerry.com for $499. This Z30 is ready to roll with AT&T or T-Mobile and has 4G / 4G LTE bands.
    If you need to accessorize your new Z30, you know where to go!
    Purchase a BlackBerry Z30 from ShopBlackBerry

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    03-19-14 07:51 AM
    Really good news for us US residents. Got mine a month ago for a bit more money but happy to have the phone under any set of circumstances. ATT is just too darned slow about hardware let alone software.
    03-19-14 08:11 AM
    You can order and have a Z30 delivered to Canada! I tried to order a Z10 when it was offered in the US and I could not complete the order. I tried to order a Z30 last weekend, and the order went through. Thinking that at some point they might find their mistake, and not ship to Canada, or ship to CA (which in the US is California), and risk having a problem, I went ahead anyways.

Well.... My Z30 arrived yesterday! 2 days via FedEx. The bill was $499 + tax (which was GST) and $28.25 in shipping, all in US dollars.

It is an STA100-5 which is the same as my work phone that I use on the Bell Network here in Canada. I just charged it but haven't configured it. If you are interested in buying an unlocked Z30 in Canada, I think you can go ahead. I will set this one up to replace my personal Z10 on Rogers. The Z10 might replace my wife's iPhone 4, if she likes the Z10. So, if you use Rogers or Bell, and want to confirm that it will work, feel free to send me a note. I'll try to remember to update this post, once I have things setup.

If there are people outside of the US and Canada, I'd be interested to know if anyone else orders a Z30 from ShopBlackBerry.com. What countries would the STA100-5 work in?
    03-26-14 05:31 PM