So today was a big day for BlackBerry. The announcement of them teaming up with Amazon to deliver Android apps on BlackBerry 10 is something many folks have been hoping for (and against) for a while, but now that it has actually happened it's interesting to sit back and read some of the reactions from the BlackBerry community. Overall, it seems there's plenty of love for it happening but there also seem to be folks who are not too keen on the idea. Personally speaking, I think it's a great idea and something that had to happen eventually due to lack of other plausible solutions.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    06-18-14 09:22 PM
    What will really be an additional awesome outcome of them working together, is for BlackBerry relocate shop BlackBerry to an Amazon storefront. Have on Amazon all devices, accessories, etc. I'm sure the shopping experience compared to what it is now, will be astronomically better. They can for sure be able to deliver much faster. Or just like it is now, but the logistics, and fulfillment by Amazon. Anything but the Rivers what ever who does it now. IMO.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z30-5
    06-19-14 07:07 PM