As BlackBerry has continued talking to the media and relaying their messaging surrounding their move to outsource their hardware design and development to licensees, one topic that keeps appearing in small ways is BlackBerry 10. To their credit, BlackBerry hasn't avoided discussing BlackBerry 10.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    10-05-16 01:22 PM
    I'll believe it when I see it. That said, I'm glad I haven't been one of those people saying that BlackBerry 10 is completely dead, when it never was. Admittedly, it did seem like it though, but it's also important not to shout out convincing lies.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    10-05-16 08:54 PM
    This means nothing. BB10 is dead for mobile phones, regardless what any guy from RIM says, because of the BB10 software base is dead (except some idealists who still develop). The 3rd party app development has reduced to 5% or less related to a year ago and we all know it has never been really big. What I read in this article is that they think about other (!) devices, TV sets, maybe washing machines and fridges. This is something where you don't need a large 3rd party app base.
    10-06-16 12:56 AM
    I also reckon this is very unlikely... but would a sponsor phone running BB10 still be subject to the OHA if the sponsor didn't make Android devices?

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    10-06-16 02:41 AM
    It's REALLY a shame the way that BlackBerry screwed up with BlackBerry 10...it's a fantastic operating system and they should've released the Z30 ahead of the Z10...I still say the Z30 is one of the best phones and the natural sound of the Z30 is the best EVER!!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Asvertus likes this.
    10-10-16 04:39 PM
    Yeah they really did mess up on BB10. Earlier release and more aggressive/different marketing plan, the OS might have been a legit third option..
    10-11-16 08:45 AM
    As BlackBerry has continued talking to the media and relaying their messaging surrounding their move to outsource their hardware design and development to licensees, one topic that keeps appearing in small ways is BlackBerry 10. To their credit, BlackBerry hasn't avoided discussing BlackBerry 10.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    To their credit ... all they have done the past year is say that they are still supporting it. Meanwhile, they are killing off BB10 apps one by one, dismantling production of any new handsets, and letting it die a slow and protracted death.

We need to hear news of one of these licensees and fast.
    10-11-16 08:53 AM