I'm sure you've seen that since BlackBerry 10.2.1 hit the scene we've decided to feature a few more Android apps and games that were not previously available to us. I've also noticed in both the post comments and in the CrackBerry forums that some of you aren't too happy about this*� and we get that.*
    Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm slightly baffled as to why you wouldn't want to know about a great game/app that runs on BlackBerry 10, even if it's Android. We've had Android ports running on BB10*for some time, but it's only been since 10.2.1 was released that I've noticed the negative remarks.*
    Sure, using the likes of Snap, the Amazon Appstore or APK Train may not be ideal for some users as traditionally we are all loyal and want to download our apps from BlackBerry World. But the fact of the matter is that if we find a great game/app that happens to be an Android one, but runs beautifully on BlackBerry 10, surely it's our job to let you know?*

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    04-05-14 09:12 AM
    Some diehard blackberry fans are just cry babies. "Here, we're going to make something to help you install android APK files so you can have our apps at no cost!". And people still complain!

What do you want them to do? Post the handful if apps available on blackberry world or give you an option where you can have a ton of apps.

It's sad grown men still cry like this, I feel bad for your wives to be married to your crying ***

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 10:06 AM