Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    So, when i heard CB10 was going to be given to the CrackBerry community to improve. I thought we would see a bunch of updates in Beta Zone with a major update in BlackBerry World once in a while.

So far we got 1 tiny update.

What happened to these "hand picked" developers? Are they even around?

I have a thread I created for Feature Requests and there has be a lot of good ideas.
    Feel free to request a feature yourself!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...thread-931341/

Where are these devs!!!???? Definitely little to no progress by these people.

This is the blog post when Crackberry handpicked devs to get us frequent updates !! this made me so happy at the time.
    http://crackberry.com/are-you-awesom...er-your-chance
    Last edited by khehl; 06-26-14 at 10:49 PM.
    06-21-14 05:03 PM
    Thank you... I have been wondering too

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    06-21-14 05:10 PM
    it's soo weird, this community was different even a year ago. Everything seems like a chore now.
    06-21-14 05:21 PM
    Yes, yes...and the WORST part of it is not only did we solely get one update, but that one update we got broke everything for several people including myself, leaving some of us without CB10 entirely.
    06-26-14 12:10 PM
    I guess it'll be like everything else now. Go to amazon and get the android version. Some claim it's much better anyway.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    06-26-14 12:13 PM
    I guess it'll be like everything else now. Go to amazon and get the android version. Some claim it's much better anyway.
    In their next life will I do that.

Fix it for the sake of all that is loyal to BlackBerry.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-26-14 12:16 PM
    In their next life will I do that.

Fix it for the sake of all that is loyal to BlackBerry.
    Seems we will all be doing that soon. Getting mist everything from amazon.
    06-26-14 12:25 PM
    Yes, it is much easier to navigate through:

Posted via GT-P1000
    Attached Thumbnails What happened to CB10 updates?-3538.jpg   What happened to CB10 updates?-3539.jpg   What happened to CB10 updates?-3540.jpg  
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-26-14 12:28 PM
    One more.

While posting from this app for the first time, I realised I cannot edit my post 😑

Posted via GT-P1000
    Attached Thumbnails What happened to CB10 updates?-3541.jpg  
    06-26-14 12:32 PM
    +1

I am not getting the android app, period. The CB10 app has allowed me to be more active in the forums even thought I have been a member, I think, since, 2009.

If android app becomes the only option then I will keep using the native as long as I can.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    06-26-14 01:19 PM
    +1

I am not getting the android app, period. The CB10 app has allowed me to be more active in the forums even thought I have been a member, I think, since, 2009.

If android app becomes the only option then I will keep using the native as long as I can.

Posted via CB10
    Isn't CB10 just a port? I tried once and didn't like it. Don't remember.
    06-26-14 01:22 PM
    Isn't CB10 just a port? I tried once and didn't like it. Don't remember.
    CB10 is native just featureless, but it's no way to support the most loyal blackberry fans. No idea what crackberry is doing.
    Bla1ze said he's going to try to fix things behind the scenes.

From what I see they aren't actual (i told this to Bla1ze but didn't include him) they aren't fans anymore this site is more of a job now to 90% of the admins which is why most of them never post or care anymore.

Bla1ze is an exception for sure.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-26-14 02:19 PM
    I believe the same developers work on all the Mobile Nation apps across platforms?

A dedicated CB10 developer would seem silly, I believe or not.
    06-26-14 05:11 PM
    I believe the same developers work on all the Mobile Nation apps across platforms?

A dedicated CB10 developer would seem silly, I believe or not.
    well they announced that they hand picked BB10 devs from Crackberry forums to do the updates for them.

So no it's not silly...
    BadGoliath42 and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    06-26-14 05:53 PM
    CB10 is native just featureless, but it's no way to support the most loyal blackberry fans. No idea what crackberry is doing.
    Bla1ze said he's going to try to fix things behind the scenes.

From what I see they aren't actual (i told this to Bla1ze but didn't include him) they aren't fans anymore this site is more of a job now to 90% of the admins which is why most of them never post or care anymore.

Bla1ze is an exception for sure.
    Wow. It lagged a lot and was slow for me so I just assumed it was a port. Is anyone member even trying to make it better?
    06-26-14 07:22 PM
    well they announced that they hand picked BB10 devs from Crackberry forums to do the updates for them.

So no it's not silly...
    Oh yes!
    06-26-14 08:15 PM
    Oh yes!
    Haha

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 10:31 PM
    Wow. It lagged a lot and was slow for me so I just assumed it was a port. Is anyone member even trying to make it better?
    there was a blog post from kevin about it, they hand picked a few devs to do the updates for them so we can have more frequent updates. I'm going to look for the blog post now and I'll put it in the OP

It will be hard to find because it's not like I can search "crackberry" key word haha.

Found it typing in CB10!!! op updated haha
    Last edited by khehl; 06-26-14 at 11:25 PM.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    06-26-14 10:38 PM
    Good news! CB10 updates are coming! I've just taken over the role of CB10 app maintainer (for the interim). Our previous project maintainer recently decided to move to other projects, which was the reason why there was a lack of updates recently. For those of you that don't know, I'm one of the original developers for crackberry.com and I've been rocking a BlackBerry since 2007 I've been mostly working on web development for Mobile Nations, but getting a chance to work on the CB10 app will be fun!

I assure you we have members of our community that have been providing new features to the CB10 app. My apologies to them for the lack of communication recently, as some of their pull requests were waiting for a merge for over a month! I will make sure that doesn't happen again under my watch

As a CB10 app project maintainer, I'll still be relying on contributions from the community for new features. I'll be mostly responsible for reviewing and merging pull requests, fixing critical bugs in the code, sometimes adding new features, and finally coordinating with the community.

As for when a new version will be out? I just reviewed and merged in the two pending merge requests and there's a couple more things I want to update/fix. I'll ask Bla1ze to do some testing of the new build internally. So I expect a new version on BB World in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
    07-09-14 10:25 AM
    Good news! CB10 updates are coming! I've just taken over the role of CB10 app maintainer (for the interim). Our previous project maintainer recently decided to move to other projects, which was the reason why there was a lack of updates recently. For those of you that don't know, I'm one of the original developers for crackberry.com and I've been rocking a BlackBerry since 2007 I've been mostly working on web development for Mobile Nations, but getting a chance to work on the CB10 app will be fun!

I assure you we have members of our community that have been providing new features to the CB10 app. My apologies to them for the lack of communication recently, as some of their pull requests were waiting for a merge for over a month! I will make sure that doesn't happen again under my watch

As a CB10 app project maintainer, I'll still be relying on contributions from the community for new features. I'll be mostly responsible for reviewing and merging pull requests, fixing critical bugs in the code, sometimes adding new features, and finally coordinating with the community.

As for when a new version will be out? I just reviewed and merged in the two pending merge requests and there's a couple more things I want to update/fix. I'll ask Bla1ze to do some testing of the new build internally. So I expect a new version on BB World in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
    I think you should open official thread for cb10

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    07-09-14 10:27 AM

take a look at this forum
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...thread-931341/
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    07-10-14 09:01 PM