I use the cb android beta app v3 1.7 and have noticed that I don't get new thread notifications for the forums that I am subscribed to, and for threads I am subscribed to.

Re the threads I am subscribed to, I will usually get notified for one post, and then if I go into the thread some time later, I notice that there have been other responses.

Also, it would be great if we could delete a photo we've posted, using the edit function.
    03-19-17 08:26 PM
    For info, it's taken over two hours for the CBK interview on Cheddar to reach my priv. The only reason I knew that the the article/vid was there is cos I've come onto my pc.

To confirm, the beta cb app for android is: 3.1.7
    03-21-17 06:17 PM
    You should only get notified once. You visit a thread the count is reset, you should get notified on the next post in that thread then but no more after that until you visit that thread again. As for other issues I dont know i never use the app
    `
    03-21-17 06:36 PM
    Howarmat, I used to get notified of every post, irrespective of whether I'd visited the forum in between notifications or not. So, perhaps that's been changed?
    03-21-17 06:46 PM