I tried a similar post a few months ago but now it's worse. Initially I had an intermittent issue on my Q10 where I will open up the CB app and get the chime with red star saying that I have new unread articles & new unread forum posts. But when I try to see the unread forum threads the date remains the same as it did anywhere from a day to a week before. Now when I open the app it doesn't show me new posts AND the widget for entering the contest hasn't worked since I entered on day one! Any clues to what is causing this??

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    01-10-20 04:51 AM
    I tried a similar post a few months ago but now it's worse. Initially I had an intermittent issue on my Q10 where I will open up the CB app and get the chime with red star saying that I have new unread articles & new unread forum posts. But when I try to see the unread forum threads the date remains the same as it did anywhere from a day to a week before. Now when I open the app it doesn't show me new posts AND the widget for entering the contest hasn't worked since I entered on day one! Any clues to what is causing this??

Have you tried completely uninstalling the app?
    01-10-20 06:50 PM

Working fine here.
    Swipe down from the top of screen to access Settings, then go Cache Control and clear both the image and data cache. See if that fixes the issue...

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-10-20 09:16 PM