Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
02-28-18 12:35 PM
29 12
tools
    I can't upload photos on my crackberryapp and am using passport.
    While uploading attachment it showing that unable to connect with server.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 11:46 PM
    yup me too
    07-16-17 12:22 PM
    They must have changed the backend of the image cache on the servers and there is Nobody left to modify the server address in CB10.

Last I checked, they are still selling accessories for BB10 devices in the CB shop, so hopefully CB10 can be repaired in the future by some brave soul.

I would consider the android version but with the new font design I cannot easily see what threads have new content and don't have time to go in and see each one,.. And the PKB shortcuts are hobbled.

Posted via CB10 on Cobalt Classic
    07-16-17 01:11 PM
    CB10 app is slowly dying.

It's public domain, so anybody can help out for the next version.
    07-16-17 01:15 PM
    CB10 app is slowly dying.

It's public domain, so anybody can help out for the next version.
    Haven't seen it slowly dying, that sounds morbid lol. This is the first real issue that has cropped up from what I can tell.

Public domain is such a cop-out (lol again).. hate to be critical but isn't it the world's largest BlackBerry enthusiast community? How can we go to crackberry for help when they need help.

I cannot blame them for not supporting CB10 as ROI not definite. But some may loose interest in dropping by (I know, the user base is small enough they can be ignored and business will continue).

That being said, I wonder what the stats are for CB visits via CB10.

07-16-17 01:32 PM
    Haven't seen it slowly dying, that sounds morbid lol. This is the first real issue that has cropped up from what I can tell.

Public domain is such a cop-out (lol again).. hate to be critical but isn't it the world's largest BlackBerry enthusiast community? How can we go to crackberry for help when they need help.

I cannot blame them for not supporting CB10 as ROI not definite. But some may loose interest in dropping by (I know, the user base is small enough they can be ignored and business will continue).

That being said, I wonder what the stats are for CB visits via CB10.

The Android CB Forums app runs really well on BB10 and has tons more features.
    07-16-17 01:43 PM
    I don't disagree. Holding off for now..

a) it's a giant #keyone add

a) The only feature I use is forum browsing so not exposed to what the tons more unfortunately..

b) I won't be using that app until they bring back some efficient way to see threads with new content. They used to have the bold/regular font as indicator.. I have no idea what it is now. I see there is a reply count indicator but I don't memorize reply counts. Anyone know what their visual cue is now?

Back to the OP, I assume the official CB are well aware of (and anticipated) this image attachment issue but there is no official fix to the code that I know of as all development is up to the community.

If you need to get an image uploaded you can try desktop or the android app... did CB at least publish it to Amazon or make the APK available for BB10 users that are less inclined to the cobalt suite?

07-16-17 02:00 PM
    I don't disagree. Holding off for now..

a) it's a giant #keyone add

a) The only feature I use is forum browsing so not exposed to what the tons more unfortunately..

b) I won't be using that app until they bring back some efficient way to see threads with new content. They used to have the bold/regular font as indicator.. I have no idea what it is now. I see there is a reply count indicator but I don't memorize reply counts. Anyone know what their visual cue is now?

Back to the OP, I assume the official CB are well aware of (and anticipated) this image attachment issue but there is no official fix to the code that I know of as all development is up to the community.

If you need to get an image uploaded you can try desktop or the android app... did CB at least publish it to Amazon or make the APK available for BB10 users that are less inclined to the cobalt suite?

Still bold/regular.

No ads.

Includes PM.
    07-16-17 03:38 PM
    That's odd... everything shows regular font all the time, nothing is bold, not even in "latest".

Oh well.

07-16-17 03:40 PM
    That's odd... everything shows regular font all the time, nothing is bold, not even in "latest".

Oh well.

It's a setting in the app.
    07-16-17 03:41 PM
    Well... SOAB

07-16-17 03:45 PM
    It's a setting in the app.
    So I dug out the PRIV and I stll can't find the setting.. It's all skinny regular font. What setting exactly?

Thanks
    (Sorry for highjack)
    Attached Thumbnails Can't upload photos in CrackBerry app-9773.jpg  
    07-16-17 08:46 PM
    So I dug out the PRIV and I stll can't find the setting.. It's all skinny regular font. What setting exactly?

Thanks
    (Sorry for highjack)
    07-16-17 09:17 PM
    I am on latest (3.1.9.2) and don't see any setting for unread handling, so that's odd.
    07-16-17 09:22 PM
    I am on latest (3.1.9.2) and don't see any setting for unread handling, so that's odd.
    Crackberry Forums app.
    07-16-17 09:23 PM
    ah... ok...

I don't think I can justify more than one CrackBerry app in my life lol..

thanks though..
    07-16-17 09:26 PM
    Has there been any info regarding solving this issue on BB10? Maybe also @Bla1ze could know...

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    07-30-17 09:06 AM
    Same here

Posted via  Passport # SQW 100-1,Os. Version 10.3.3.2163.
    08-04-17 03:57 AM
    It looks like this app is definitely doomed - or it may take months to implement the solution. :/

08-04-17 02:34 PM
    I found that the "Crackberry Forums" app from the playstore works amazing on the Passport, and let's you upload images and videos without any issue.
    It also looks way better than the CB10 app.

Here a capture of a thread with youtube video preview. Really cool:

08-11-17 11:11 AM
    I am more than glad to hear that. But for us, non-Passport users, this isn't really a solution. Q10 and all the rest BB10 devices, equipped with ancient S4 CPU only, using this app isn't a real pleasure. The HW is just way too slow.
    Waiting for K1 to have more acceptable price... Don't wanna stick with BB10 forever!
    08-12-17 02:48 AM
    Well, I just tested the app in my Z30 (S4 cpu) and the usability is good. I mean, it's not blazing fast, but at least works, which is more than you can say about the CB10 version.

08-12-17 09:05 PM
    Well, I just tested the app in my Z30 (S4 cpu) and the usability is good. I mean, it's not blazing fast, but at least works, which is more than you can say about the CB10 version.

Good for you! I tried it once and will never again. It worked well on Priv, though.

08-13-17 02:19 AM
    01-06-18 10:56 PM
    Use the browser to upload photos. Just did that this morning.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 06:14 AM
29 12