05-29-19 03:25 PM
42 12
tools
    I received an update today on my KEY2 for the Beta CrackBerry App and after installing I am unable to open the Sub Forums. When I select a Sub Forum the screen flashes and reverts back to the Sub Forum page without opening the Sub Forum selection. I wasn't having this issue prior to this update... Anyone else experiencing this?

Updated May 23 Version 3.1.20

Bob
    05-24-19 07:55 AM
    I received an update today on my KEY2 for the Beta CrackBerry App and after installing I am unable to open the Sub Forums. When I select a Sub Forum the screen flashes and reverts back to the Sub Forum page without opening the Sub Forum selection. I wasn't having this issue prior to this update... Anyone else experiencing this?

Bob
    Have you already tried 32 second reboot?
    05-24-19 08:30 AM
    Have you already tried 32 second reboot?
    I have Chuck, and I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the issue still is present. I find it difficult to accept I would be the only one who is experiencing this issue.

Bob
    05-24-19 09:08 AM
    I'm also having this issue except mine reverts the CB home screen again after clicking on a sub forum.
    05-24-19 09:10 AM
    Yep... something is definitely amiss with this new Beta update. I did send an email to the app developer making mention of this issue. Hopefully they will get it sorted out in short order.

Bob
    05-24-19 09:23 AM

Bob
    If this is what sub-forums are then it's working for me.
    05-24-19 10:33 AM
    If this is what sub-forums are then it's working for me. [IMG=540x810]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/05780c7f5bee44ddc8b0f74e4e69bc22.jpg[/url]
    But can you open a Sub Forum and view the posted threads? I am unable to and @ray689 isn't able to either it appears.

It appears you are using TapaTalk… I've heard this issue doesn't appear using that app.

Bob
    05-24-19 10:39 AM
    If this is what sub-forums are then it's working for me. [IMG=540x810]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190524/05780c7f5bee44ddc8b0f74e4e69bc22.jpg[/url]
    No not at this point. Can you actually open up a thread is the question. That is where things stop working for me.
    05-24-19 10:41 AM
    No not at this point. Can you actually open up a thread is the question. That is where things stop working for me.
    Chuck probably can if he's using TapaTalk… I checked with another member who is using TapaTalk and he doesn't have this issue. I'm using the Beta CrackBerry App which updated today and after updating I'm not able to view posted threads in the Sub Forums.

Bob
    05-24-19 10:46 AM
    But can you open a Sub Forum and view the posted threads? I am unable to and @ray689 isn't able to either it appears.

It appears you are using TapaTalk… I've heard this issue doesn't appear using that app.

Bob
    That was the Crackberry app. No, I can't open threads in the sub-forums.
    05-24-19 10:46 AM
    That was the Crackberry app. No, I can't open threads in the sub-forums.
    Thanks Chuck for confirming this issue... Hopefully the developer will get this fixed as I have emailed them reporting this glitch that appeared with this update.

Bob
    05-24-19 10:53 AM
    Thanks Chuck for confirming this issue... Hopefully the developer will get this fixed as I have emailed them reporting this glitch that appeared with this update.

Bob
    I posted the bug in the ratings and emailed the developer.
    Bob80220 likes this.
    05-24-19 11:03 AM
    No response from the Beta CrackBerry App developer and no update with a fix. No surprise really as I've emailed on previous occasions and it's always "crickets." I left the Beta program and uninstalled the Beta app. Installed the production CrackBerry app and all is good.

The developers of the Beta CrackBerry app must have taken the same course in Customer Service and Relations as BlackBerry Mobile...

Bob
    Smokeaire likes this.
    05-24-19 05:32 PM
    I posted the bug in the ratings and emailed the developer.
    I'm also having the same issue, and I as well email'ed the Dev and also provided feedback to them in the Google Play Store as well. In the meantime, I reverted back to vers 3.1.15.
    05-24-19 07:33 PM
    I'm also having the same issue, and I as well email'ed the Dev and also provided feedback to them in the Google Play Store as well. In the meantime, I reverted back to vers 3.1.15.
    It's evident, to me anyway, the developer doesn't read the emails or the feedback posted in the Google Play Store. The lack of response from the CrackBerry app developer is consistent... there NEVER is a response.

Bob
    05-24-19 09:08 PM
    It's evident, to me anyway, the developer doesn't read the emails or the feedback posted in the Google Play Store. The lack of response from the CrackBerry app developer is consistent... there NEVER is a response.

Bob
    Somebody at mobilenations.com probably took a 4 day weekend. I guess we'll see how long it takes the Dev to fix it. (Jeopardy theme playing in the background)
    05-24-19 10:21 PM
    sorry, lazy me, I didn't read this before posting a new thread above... needs a fix
    05-25-19 11:59 AM
    At one point, there was another CB app problem and I think @Bla1ze alerted responsible person(s) or so I blearily remember...
    05-25-19 07:09 PM
    At one point, there was another CB app problem and I think @Bla1ze alerted responsible person(s) or so I blearily remember...
    I've forwarded the thread on to the developer.

As it is a beta, just uninstall the beta. And given it's a beta, it should go without saying there's a chance there's going to bugs... that's why it's a beta lol.
    05-25-19 07:16 PM

As it is a beta, just uninstall the beta. And given it's a beta, it should go without saying there's a chance there's going to bugs... that's why it's a beta lol.
    Well, it wasn’t just anybody.... it’s Bob, in Colorado, and I hear that when Bob is happy, well, I hear visits could be arranged.... with field trips....

;-) then again, you’re in Canada so none of this matters to you....except when in Arizona perhaps...
    05-25-19 07:24 PM
    Well, it wasn’t just anybody.... it’s Bob, in Colorado, and I hear that when Bob is happy, well, I hear visits could be arranged.... with field trips....

;-) then again, you’re in Canada so none of this matters to you....except when in Arizona perhaps...
    I mean, I do like Colorado.
    05-25-19 07:26 PM

Yep... I accept the reality that being on Beta there is always the risk of having something go wrong... comes with the territory. It's a bit frustrating that right after the release a number of us contacted the developer directly by email to bring this glitch to their attention but no response and no fix to the issue.

No worries though, as all is good here in Colorado... I left the Beta program for the CrackBerry app as I stated and I'm good to go with the production app.

Bob
    05-26-19 10:24 AM
    Yep... I accept the reality that being on Beta there is always the risk of having something go wrong... comes with the territory. It's a bit frustrating that right after the release a number of us contacted the developer directly by email to bring this glitch to their attention but no response and no fix to the issue.

No worries though, as all is good here in Colorado... I left the Beta program for the CrackBerry app as I stated and I'm good to go with the production app.

Bob
    AND?!?
    05-26-19 10:33 AM
    AND?!?
    And what Chuck?

Bob
    05-26-19 10:55 AM
    And what Chuck?

Bob
    I stopped mowing the lawn for this message? 😂

Bob
    05-26-19 11:47 AM