Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues copy/pasting into the CB10 app when running 10.3. I've noticed this issue for a while running the 10.3 leak on my Z30, and still do on my Passport.

Illustrative usage scenario:

I have copied a URL from browser/external source/another CB10 thread and would like to paste it into a post in a thread.

When the text box first opens after hitting the reply post or edit a post buttons, the OS immediately brings up the copy/paste in-context menu next to the cursor. If you tap on the paste at that point it will work perfectly.

However, if you try to move the cursor to another location (like when you're editing a post and wanted to add a url in a certain spot), or if you decide to type a few words prior to pasting, the little in-context menu disappears (as it should) but then never comes back (or inconsistently pops up for one or two more times) when you invoke the cursor by tapping on the screen or double tapping the keyboard on the Passport.

From then on the copy/paste in-context menu will no longer show up at all within the CB10 app, until you completely close and restart the app. Even if you try to select text, the in-context menu fails to show up. It's like the CB10 app hooks the clipboard and doesn't allow it to keep working. Fortunately it doesn't seem to affect the copy/paste functionality outside of the app.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if there is any resolution or work around to copy/paste when it does happen.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 05:24 PM
    Yeah its a known issue on that leak. Rather users are reporting many copy paste issues on it.

Posted via CB from my LE
    10-05-14 05:26 PM
    Yeah its a known issue on that leak. Rather users are reporting many copy paste issues on it.

Posted via CB from my LE
    I'm on the official Passport 10.3 though... is it just a 10.3.0.1154 issue?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 05:32 PM
    I'm running 10.3.2.2813 on a Verizon Z30. My problem with the copy/paste in the CB10 app version 1.7.2.4 involves the most recent article content received from the Crackberry home page being automatically copied to my clipboard.

I've gone through all what I believe to be all the settings but don't see anything that may be related to this activity.

I know CB10 also has some integration with Blackbullet and I do have Blackbullet 0.6.2.0 installed. It is also subscribed to receiving news from Crackberry.com. Clipboard instant share is and has always been disabled as is Universal Copy & Paste. ClipMan is not installed. If this is related to Blackbullet then I apologize for the inappropriate placement of the post here.

Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas to remedy the the articles automatically being copied to the clipboard?
    Last edited by semime; 03-17-16 at 03:29 PM.
    03-17-16 02:29 PM