I thought I give a review of the zagg full body armor. I've had the tour since november, and had the body armor but on a few days later. Its been 3 months now and the armor works flawless. I dropped my phone as I was getting out of my truck, it went straight dow bottom first, then bounced on its face, needless to say, I was hesitant on picking up my phone for I thought the worst! But to my surprise not a single scratch, dent, mark gash! Nothing! I was so relieved and surprised! And since then it has protected my tour Perfectly! It adds no weight, no bulk, doesn't cover up the original color and added a lil extra grip so the phone doesn't easily side out of your hand. Overall a great product and I would recommend it to anyone that doesn't like a bulky case!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 11:14 PM
    nice review. any pics?
    02-03-10 11:20 PM
    Thank you for the feed back on this. I am glad this worked for you & even after the phone fell it was still going great! I haven't heard of this before. I was going to purchase a epik resin case, now I might reconsider .
    02-03-10 11:23 PM
    Would you be able to put up a few pictures of your tour please?
    02-03-10 11:32 PM
    If it's available in your area i would recommend Ghost Armor. Its essentially the same material, but thinner and with an oil resistant barrier and has a stronger than ZAGG. It also doesnt have as much orange peel effect *** ZAGG which makes it less noticeable. ZAGG is great stuff too tho! either way.. just in case someone wanted some other options. Ghost Armor is $30 for full body, including professional installation. by the way... ZAGG stands for zealous about great gadgets...
    02-04-10 12:02 AM
    I have also purchased this shield and I have been very pleased with it. The best part is that it has a lifetime warranty and you can bring in your old one to a zagg kiosk at the mall and they will replace it for you, no questions asked. The only negative is that there are like 13 parts and application can be tedious.
    02-04-10 01:03 AM
    I will post pictures as soon as i get home and dig out my camera.
    02-04-10 09:56 AM
    I would definitely be interested in seeing some pics. I bought the kit a while back and have been kind of leary to put it on. I hate to mess it up or have something go wrong with my phone and be out an entire kit.
    02-04-10 10:36 AM
    I have also purchased this shield and I have been very pleased with it. The best part is that it has a lifetime warranty and you can bring in your old one to a zagg kiosk at the mall and they will replace it for you, no questions asked. The only negative is that there are like 13 parts and application can be tedious.
    That would be the only reason I would get it over PhantomSkinz or BestSkinsEver - they all work the same.
    02-04-10 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD