I tried adding this under the CB article discussion post for this app, but it didn't allow me to post a screenshot.

Initially, I had come across this app but refrained from purchasing because I liked Theme.

Recently, when the dev gave it away through CB, I downloaded it and put in a nice review as I thought it's better to have a collection together than to look for wallpapers in Google Images. After about two weeks, it was announced it went free, there were comments 'what's the catch', etc. and I remembered I hadn't checked it on my Z10. There, I read more reviews and found out the dev turned it into a freemium and the pictures aren't optimised for Z-devices.

The premium wallpaper sets are a dollar each with no value addition (as opposed to Theme), the free ones take AGES to load completely. I let go of the fact that a wallpaper after being downloaded is saved in 'My pictures', free wallpapers have decreased to a few. But seriously, this?

Wallpaper++-img_20150120_004204.png

I saw the list of apps the developer has made and honestly I think he is trolling BBW. One of the apps is a link to his twitter page.
    01-19-15 02:17 PM
    Interesting good to know. I was thinking of downloading it....now maybe not
    01-20-15 08:39 AM
    nice app
    04-01-15 11:38 PM