Several have asked me to do a review, giving a look at the Epik case for the BlackBerry Tour 9630. Here are my thoughts, as well as a visual look for those considering this case.

Search keywords: epik soft crystal gel case blackberry tour 9630 research in motion rim unbox unboxing first look review black hard skin pouch oem crackberry
    09-06-09 12:41 PM
    Great review King, as usual. This case rocks!
    09-06-09 01:02 PM
    very good review King!
    09-06-09 01:14 PM
    Damn, 9min on that case... good job. I think whoever makes this case should probably be giving you some type of commission on each one they sell since you're the one who got most of the people on this forum interested in the first place.

I can't wait until mine gets here.

A+ Review
    09-06-09 01:14 PM
    Nice vid man. That vid made up my mind and now I'm going to get one, or 3.
    09-06-09 01:17 PM
    Great review !! I have the same case and luv it.
    09-06-09 01:53 PM
    Hey Zee,

Great review, but I was just curious, with all the cases, which one do you use the most? I understand you have several for different occasions, but on a day to day basis? Also, have you tried the Innocite Feather case? (I believe that's what it's called)

Edit - Incipio Feather Slim.. my mistake
    Last edited by twylo; 09-06-09 at 02:15 PM.
    09-06-09 02:04 PM
    Damn man, you are the accessory master!
    09-06-09 02:11 PM
    You are the King of case reviews! Pun intended
    That's for another good one, brother!
    09-06-09 02:53 PM
    Good review as always.
    09-06-09 03:39 PM
    Hey Zee,

Great review, but I was just curious, with all the cases, which one do you use the most? I understand you have several for different occasions, but on a day to day basis? Also, have you tried the Innocite Feather case? (I believe that's what it's called)

Edit - Incipio Feather Slim.. my mistake
    Thanks man! Right now I'm loving the Seidio Innocase II as my day to day case.
    I have another case on the way that I know you will probably like. Its sorta like the Incipio Feather.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kingzee; 09-07-09 at 12:28 PM.
    09-06-09 04:06 PM
    I'm thinking of getting the Phantom Skinz screen protector and the Incipio Feather when it comes out. Good combo?
    09-06-09 04:20 PM
    I'm thinking of getting the Phantom Skinz screen protector and the Incipio Feather when it comes out. Good combo?

thats what I use and pretty good combo..
    09-06-09 04:37 PM
    Do you have the just the screen protector or full body?
    09-06-09 04:57 PM
    thats what I use and pretty good combo..
    Where/how did you get the Incipio Feather?
    09-06-09 05:05 PM
    Unfortunately with all the little issues this cover has isn't a good choice, it does really look nice but having to remove the cover to charge or to either use the headset or just listen music is a pain in the neck... also, I don't think he mentioned that is really hard to press the top mute and standby key.
    09-06-09 06:09 PM
    Unfortunately with all the little issues this cover has isn't a good choice, it does really look nice but having to remove the cover to charge or to either use the headset or just listen music is a pain in the neck... also, I don't think he mentioned that is really hard to press the top mute and standby key.
    I charge mine everynight with the case on. The charging plug popped out once but I just pushed it back on. You don't have to push hard on the top keys, it may feel like you do but try it lightly and they still work.

This case is amazing especially when you consider the price. It fits and looks better than the $50 cases.

Great video once again king.
    09-06-09 08:21 PM
    its a grea case..got mine 2 days ago...took about a week and a half..i hve no problem chargin it using the oem travel charger...headset is no problem either
    09-06-09 08:36 PM
    I charge mine everynight with the case on. The charging plug popped out once but I just pushed it back on. You don't have to push hard on the top keys, it may feel like you do but try it lightly and they still work.

This case is amazing especially when you consider the price. It fits and looks better than the $50 cases.

Great video once again king.
    if you don't move that phone yes but there is NO way the usb will stay connected once you move the phone. the top keys are pain... I agree it look really nice and it protect the phone very well... but having to take it out every time I need to use the headset or to charge it while im using the phone is a PAIN! The vendor told me to make the hole bigger with a knife lol
    09-06-09 09:41 PM
    pretty good review. can't wait to get mine.
    09-06-09 10:11 PM
    I just ordered mine! I am so excited! thank you for the review!
    09-06-09 10:31 PM
    Thanks for the review. I ordered 3 of them last week and can't wait to get them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 11:23 PM
    Kingzee, thanks for the reviews!
    09-06-09 11:56 PM
    Someone in the state's buy 100 or so and then sell them out of the states to cut down on shipping and make a few bucks.

You sound just like chef from south park HAHA
    09-07-09 12:00 AM
    AWESOME Z! Thank you very much for the video, I cant wait for my case to arrive!
    09-07-09 09:55 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD