Pros:

- Feels great
    - Sturdy, much of the device is protected
    - Typing is much easier for me
    - Not to Bulky
    - Trackball area is wide, no problems during use
    - It can fit inside OEM case, but it is VERY TIGHT.

Cons:

- Keyboard cover is slightly raised and not flat, but does not affect typing
    - When used with blackberry with a screen protector ( I have BSE matte'd protector) the outer cover and the screen protector sticks together. It does not affect the screen or colors in anyway, it just looks weird when the screen is shut off.

08-27-09 02:20 PM
    Very nice! Thanks for the mini review.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 02:28 PM
    Thank you so much for the review!
    08-27-09 02:29 PM
    Thanks for the review! But... I must say that is damn ugly lol... I will wait patiently for my Incipio Feather/Silicrylic. :]
    08-27-09 02:32 PM
    Holy crap that's one bulky phone! Too bad the keys are flat too, I really liked the Tour/Bold's keyboard shape. Not very appealing to the eyes either...otherwise, I guess it provides the full protection it promises?
    08-27-09 02:33 PM
    Thanks for the review but i think i am going to buy the epik case.
    08-27-09 02:34 PM
    Does your Tour have a black bezel? looks nice without the case
    08-27-09 02:35 PM
    very ugly case, but its good on protection i guess
    08-27-09 02:43 PM
    Ugly? eye of the beholder. always liked seidio cases, besides all the cons I like the case. I was gonna get the otterbox but that looked bulky.
    08-27-09 02:49 PM
    Ugly? eye of the beholder. always liked seidio cases, besides all the cons I like the case. I was gonna get the otterbox but that looked bulky.
    yeah seidio makes a good lasting case, but the 360 one for the tour makes it look very ugly the way they covered the keys like that
    08-27-09 02:51 PM
    yeah seidio makes a good lasting case, but the 360 one for the tour makes it look very ugly the way they covered the keys like that

I agree the keyboard cover is ugly specially with one side flat and other slightly raised.
    08-27-09 03:20 PM
    I got my 360 combo. the tying is easier. I'm not worried about the "ugliness". It's good so for.
    08-27-09 10:54 PM
    i have this case, very nice so far

seems to be coming loose a little bit, might just be me though
    08-27-09 11:03 PM
    i had a 360 cover on my storm and loved it but this one it hink ill pass on cause its pretty ugly and bulky looking...
    08-27-09 11:04 PM
    Wow...I didn't realize it was so big
    08-27-09 11:20 PM
    Nice review moved to the Accessories Review sub forum
    08-27-09 11:32 PM
    cool stuff.
    08-27-09 11:34 PM
    Totally ruins the Tours aesthetics...
    08-27-09 11:35 PM
    I was leaning toward the 360 till I saw these pix...now I'm back toward the Surface II.
    08-28-09 08:05 AM
    Not bad, but not what I expected at all. I would really like to see seidio add a hard plastic screen protector to the case like the body glove units
    08-28-09 09:06 AM
    Got my case today. Was bit of a hassle to get it snapped in, but now that it is in, I'll give my initial impressions. First off, the case fits the Tour perfectly. It is not loose in any way. The material is very soft and rubbery, feels absolutely great in the hand. Obviously the case does add some bulk, but in my opinion, it is well worth the protection. It's nice to finally to be able to lay my Tour down anywhere without worrying about getting it damaged. The keyboard cover is also very good. It BARELY rises over the physical keys, but once you start typing away, you do NOT notice it at all. If anything, I think the rubbery feel has helped my typing speed. Screen cover is decent, but I am a bit worried about it sticking to the actual screen. I also question the long-term durability of the plastic cover. It seems to attract dust, especially on the creases, and there was even a fine scratch already on the outside of the screen protector. Overall, I think it's a great case and definitely worth the money.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the trackball. Some people may have trouble accessing it and moving it around. I personally don't have much of an issue with it, but others might be bothered by it. You do hit with upper bar and surrounding with your thumb during a typical scroll. Like I said, to each is own.
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 08-28-09 at 05:06 PM.
    08-28-09 04:55 PM
    I'm not loving the 360 case totally yet...

1. Cradle - I didn't understand that the BB cradle wouldn't work. Crap, I have 2 more coming from when they were $11 on Amazon. Need to cancel that backorder now!

2. The trackball is just enough lower than before that I'm having a lot of "misses" when scrolling or moving ... especially moving up/down. I'll give it a few more days, but it's definitely aggravating.

3. Keyboard - it's surprisingly NOT mushy. I'm surprised at how much I'm NOT double-pressing. I think that will get worse as the keyboard stiffness goes away, but right now it's not bad for typing. Very much like my old 8830 keyboard now.

4. Back light - I have always considered theTour's key backlighting pretty intense. The 360 cover definitely mutes it. Probably too much - I really have to strain to see it in the dark.

5. Speaker (handsfree) - the cutout for the speaker on the left side is too small by about 4-5mm. This causes the sound to muffle a bit when using the speakerphone or playing podcasts.

6. Fit/finish - I've got a noticeable ridge at the seam - on the right lower part it's actually a little sharp.

I haven't written Seidio yet... I want to wait a few more days to see if I want to stick with it or go back to a skin. I've been a long-time customer and fan of their holsters and cases -- 8830, HTC Mogul, HTC Touch, now Touch.

Unfortunately, as of right now, I'm disappointed with the 360 for the Tour.

-mj
    08-28-09 07:01 PM
    Wow...they cut the trackball hold wayyy too big. And don't say its so you can move it, bc they could have made it sink in if that was a problem.
    08-30-09 02:02 PM
    Not bad, but not what I expected at all. I would really like to see seidio add a hard plastic screen protector to the case like the body glove units
    So this isn't a hard screen protector?
    08-30-09 04:50 PM
    The 360 definitely has a hard plastic screen protector
    08-30-09 07:15 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD