Hey everyone,

I have been using the Seidio Innocase 360 for the Tour (along with the holster for it) for the past few days and would like to let all of you know what I think of it!

Design: The design of the Innocase 360 is very similar to the Innocase II that Seidio ships for the Tour. They are both very slim and do not add much bulk. The differences are as follows: On the 360, there is a bar that goes across the middle of the phone (like the Innocase I). This makes it tough to scroll at first but after a day of use you get used to it and now my thumb �remembers� how to use the trackball with the cover on.

Also, the 360 snaps on with a front and back piece, as opposed to a slide design like the Innocase II (which I prefer because there is less chance of the case flying off when dropped). The snap, though, was the best I have seen on a Seidio case. There were no rough edges and it was actually not a struggle to take apart�very easy in fact!

The 360 case has the same �rubberized paint� that is on all of the other Innocases and really does make it feel so much better than one of those silicon skins that are impossible to take out of your pocket.
    Seidio really named the Innocase 360 well because it really does give your Blackberry all-around protection. The design of the case is very nice. Now I will go into further detail.
    The people that say the Innocases add too much bulk to the phone do not know what they are talking about. Sure, it makes it a little bigger, but not by much. The plastic of the case is MAYBE 1mm thick. I actually prefer holding my Tour in one of the Innocases as opposed to naked because they provide a better grip on the phone.

Keyboard: The keyboard on the 360 case is usually the biggest point of debate among Blackberry owners. Well, I really liked using the keyboard on the 360 case! It was made of rubber and fit over the keys perfectly. It actually made typing EASIER on the Tour, what with its plastic keys and all. The rubber on the keyboard makes it easier to grip the keys therefore making it easier to type!

The keyboard on the 360 case does not hinder at all�well, for the most part. The one thing that I did not find 100% satisfactory with the keyboard is the fact that it does not allow the keys to light up to their full potential. This is only minor because you can still see them, just not as easily as if the cover was off. I guess Seidio did the best they could with it though, I mean, they did get some light through! Check out the picture comparison below:

Screen Protector: The Innocase 360 comes with a plastic screen protector built-in. This is a very nice features because, again, you have FULL protection for you Tour! The plastic cover did not hinder the look of the screen at all. I really loved having the extra protection on my screen, not having to worry about putting my Tour in my pocket with some coins. At first there was a few bubbles on the screen but that is apparently normal, as the instructions say. After a day they all went away and never came back, even when I took the case off at night.

One of the qualms people have had with the Innocase 360 is that it does not fit into the charging cradle for the Tour�but come on, people, NO CASE fits into the charging cradle. A skin, a hard case, a feather case, whatever (even some of those Phantom Skin/BSE skins are a tight fit!) you have, you�re going to have to take it off to charge it in the charging cradle/pod. On a side note, I have been informed that Seidio is going to be releasing a charging cradle for use with the Tour WHILE the Innocase is still on it...they have one like that for the Storm, 8900, etc. Another qualm they have is that the speaker is partly covered by the case. It technically is, but I did not hear any difference with my speakerphone. I really do not think that is a negative aspect at all.

Swivel Holster:

The Innocase Swivel Holster for the Tour is just like all of the swivel holsters Seidio makes�amazing! I have used many Seidio holsters and this one is probably the best because of the new locking mechanism on it, which can be seen in the pictures. When you want it to be locked, just slide the little clip at the top up and it WILL NOT open. It is a little tougher to lock, but I think this is a good thing so that it does not lock by mistake. It is easier to unlock but no to the point where it will unlock by itself�trust me, this thing will not unlock unless you want it to!

Shot of the lock in the locked position.

The holster is a screen-facing-in type which means the screen will be protected when it is on your hip. There is a nice felt that lines the inside and for the people that think it rips and fades over time, you�re wrong. I had an Innocase clip for my old 8330 which my brother is now using and it still looks good. Nothing has ripped; maybe there is a little fade on the edges.

Here is a shot of the felt inside:

I have had that holster for a year and a half and it still clicks the phone into place as well as it did on day one and I do not see how the Innocase Swivel Holster for the Tour will be any different!

Innocase 360 and the Innocase II:

Conclusion: I recommend the Innocase 360 for anyone who needs all-around protection for their Tour. It really does provide amazing protection; I felt totally safe bringing my Tour to a club, a bar, a party, the store, the gym (everywhere) when it was in the Innocase 360. However, it does take away from the beauty that is the Tour, which is why I probably will only use it when I think I will be getting a little rough. When I am not, I will be using the Innocase II case, because that provides great protection, as well. I plan on going camping in a few weeks and am totally going to bring the Innocase 360 for that weekend. I am happy to have both and will definitely be using both. You really cannot go wrong with a case from Seidio.
    09-08-09 05:53 PM
    Here are a few more pictures!

09-08-09 05:54 PM
    Great review/pictures! I agree with everything you wrote. I am a bit surprised at how choppy the light coming through the keyboard cover is on your case. While I don't get a strong light, it is consistent across all the keys. Like you said, the case provides amazing protection. I am a college student so jumping all over campus doesn't need the protection of the 360, but it's still a nice insurance policy. One gripe I do have with the case is how dirty the outer part of the screen protector can get. I constantly see loads of dust build up in the creases. Plus I get this weird spiral/squarish imprint on the actual screen as well as the inner part of the screen protector. I can easily wipe it away, but it's very noticeable and bothers me. I do carry the phone in my pants pocket, and with the screen facing my leg, but that shouldn't be the reason for the imprint.
    09-08-09 06:04 PM
    wow, you did an outstanding job on this review! Lots of time went into making this thread! very good job!

I had no idea how bright the lights shine through on the keyboard! Its like there nothign over the keys when the LED lights are on!

Good job Stang!!!
    09-08-09 06:07 PM
    Stang, Awesome review sir. Your attention to detail should be a standard for all reviews.

As for the product, seems to be pretty much up to Seidio standards as well.
    09-08-09 06:09 PM
    I had no idea how bright the lights shine through on the keyboard! Its like there nothign over the keys when the LED lights are on!
    I think you need to take a better look at the pictures.
    09-08-09 06:11 PM
    Great review, I also picked one up and agree for the most part that it is a great case.....except for the recessed track ball and the cross bar. I am sure that some can get use to the limited access and maneuverability of the track ball, I could not. After a week it drove me crazy to the point where I had to take the case off. I am a huge Seidio fan and love the majority of their products, in fact I switched over to the Innocase II with a screen guard.
    I dig the idea of the "360" protection and wish that it would have worked better for me. Just my 2 cents..........
    09-08-09 06:11 PM
    One gripe I do have with the case is how dirty the outer part of the screen protector can get. I constantly see loads of dust build up in the creases. Plus I get this weird spiral/squarish imprint on the actual screen as well as the inner part of the screen protector. I can easily wipe it away, but it's very noticeable and bothers me. I do carry the phone in my pants pocket, and with the screen facing my leg, but that shouldn't be the reason for the imprint.
    Yeah, I keep mine in my pocket (when not using the holster) facing my leg and there would be a little dust buildup in the corners from time to time. Agree with you there. I guess you just gotta wipe it away

Thanks, all, for the responses!
    09-08-09 06:18 PM
    Hmm...the dust was something I saw as well, but the ring in the middle is strange. Do you have another screen protector over the screen?
    09-08-09 07:04 PM
    wow i'm impressed! great review!!
    09-08-09 07:05 PM
    Here are some pictures I just snapped of my 360 case. Notice the markings on the screen protector.
    Hello jorGeorge,

We are sorry about your experience! Judging by the photos, we have concluded that you may have received a bad one in the batch. Please check your email and provide us with your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    09-08-09 07:05 PM
    Stang, there is no screen protector on the screen. Thanks for the help seidioseidio!
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 09-08-09 at 07:24 PM.
    09-08-09 07:13 PM
    Great pics I must say..

Looks like a great case but I would have to always wear it on my hip because it would be a pain to get inside and out of a pocket..
    09-08-09 07:17 PM
    Sounds like you'll be getting a new one
    09-08-09 07:18 PM
    Great pics I must say..

Looks like a great case but I would have to always wear it on my hip because it would be a pain to get inside and out of a pocket..
    Well, the clip is great for it, so that is almost a plus! lol and to address the pocket issue, its not a pain at all! The plastic is not sticky like the silicon skins that everyone uses. It is a smooth finish that is very easy to slide in and out of the pocket
    09-08-09 07:19 PM
    Great pics I must say..

Not at all. The material does not stick and gives great grip to the phone. I prefer typing with the case on because it is just easier for my fingers to type each individual key.
    09-08-09 07:26 PM
    Damn the pics look mint lol nice case how much are they??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 07:41 PM
    Damn the pics look mint lol nice case how much are they??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The case is $35.95. Here is the link: Innocase 360 - Black
    09-08-09 11:55 PM
    You've got to be kidding me. I just ordered one of these but from the looks of it the back light is terrible. I understand losing a bit of light but that looks like it would be nearly impossible to see in a dark area. Does it look any brighter in real time?

I must compliment you on your detailed review though. I'm still getting one for those times I go on a boat, Wave Blaster, Snow Mobile, etc. to combo with my water proof AquaPack. I just wish I could leave it on all the time as I'm all about protection in a thin form.
    Last edited by Eclipse2K; 09-09-09 at 12:31 AM.
    09-09-09 12:23 AM
    Dont like it at all...sorry
    09-09-09 12:39 AM
    Stang great pics : ) I'm not a fan of that particular case but your pics and review were outstanding.
    09-09-09 12:49 AM
    I just looked at the images again on my laptop monitor and the lighting doesn't seem so bad after all. I originally looked at it on my TV which is set to dim the back light so it looked darker.

Thanks for the pictures Stang!
    09-09-09 01:44 AM
    Great photos OP! You have two of my favorite cases! The Innocase 2 and the 360!
    09-09-09 05:28 AM
    Conclusion: I recommend the Innocase 360 for anyone who needs all-around protection for their Tour. It really does provide amazing protection; I felt totally safe bringing my Tour to a club, a bar, a party, the store, the gym (everywhere) when it was in the Innocase 360. However, it does take away from the beauty that is the Tour, which is why I probably will only use it when I think I will be getting a little rough. When I am not, I will be using the Innocase II case, because that provides great protection, as well. I plan on going camping in a few weeks and am totally going to bring the Innocase 360 for that weekend. I am happy to have both and will definitely be using both. You really cannot go wrong with a case from Seidio.
    I said the same thing in my follow-up review of the 360. Great minds think alike...
    09-09-09 05:32 AM
    You've got to be kidding me. I just ordered one of these but from the looks of it the back light is terrible. I understand losing a bit of light but that looks like it would be nearly impossible to see in a dark area. Does it look any brighter in real time?
    I'm not sure why Stang's keyboard light is so low. Maybe it's because of the camera because my keyboard light is much better. You can easily make out each letter (not choppy like in the picture). The light is significantly less bright, but it still gets the job done.
    09-09-09 06:40 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD