Soundbars have been around for a while now, and I’ve owned quite a few of them. They range anywhere from $50 to well over $500, and come in various shapes and sizes. They have surround sound, wireless subwoofers that connect to them, and even have the ability to connect your phone to them and use them as a wireless speaker. Well, Anker took all of these different features and combines them into one single soundbar, the Soundcore Infini Pro, and even threw in virtual surround sound and Dolby Atmos support, all for $249. Want to learn more?

[REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-1.jpg
    [REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-2.jpg

The Soundbar: The Soundcore Infini Pro is the successor to last year’s Soundcore Infini, which I also reviewed. 2019 seems to be the year of the “pro” moniker, and that didn’t seem to escape Anker either. In most cases, the word “Pro” hasn’t really held up, at least from my experience. I have used and reviewed several products with the “Pro” label at the end of the name and haven’t been overly impressed. I’m happy to say that the Infini Pro is well deserving of the label. The Soundcore Infini Pro is leaps and bounds ahead of last year’s Infini soundbar and sounds amazing. I went into this product review with tempered expectations because last year’s model was OK. I wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great. It was certainly a good speaker for $99, but it certainly didn’t command a price any higher than that. The S249 price tag on the Infini Pro was bit of a turn off and really left me curious as to how the performance and overall sound experience would hold up. Well, it held up, and performs well outside of anything I expected from it. Not that I thought it would be a poorly performing speaker, I just didn’t know what I was going to get out of an extra $150 price tag on this year’s model.

[REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-3.jpg
    [REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-4.jpg

Functionality: The level of functionality in this soundbar is really, really nice. It’s simple and easy to use, the remote control is responsive, and the ability to use the HDMI ARC cable and Dolby Vision is next-level fancy, even by Anker’s standards. I have been sooooo tired of relying on optical in/out to be able to listen to my TV shows and games through previous soundbars. The Soundcore Infini comes with an HDMI 1.4 cable that allows you to take advantage of the ARC support, which is an all-in-one setup for your soundbar and anything that you have connected to the TV. It was so nice being able to plug in one single HDMI cable to the back of the soundbar and experience impressive, enjoyable sound out of the soundbar. In addition to connectivity, the soundbar also has three different presets for your different audio experience needs. With a press of the button, you can switch between the following presets: Movie, Music, Voice. These presets give you the flexibility to adjust the sound experience on the fly for whatever you happen to be using the speaker for, or for the audio type, which is nice when you want to switch between Bluetooth connectivity and the TV input. Additionally, you can use this speaker as a giant, powerful Bluetooth speaker for your phone or other smart device. Simply hold the Bluetooth button down on top of the soundbar until it enters pairing mode and then you can connect your device and stream music straight through the Infini Pro.

[REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-5.jpg

Sound Experience: The sound experience is really, really impressive. Of course, this is a review unit that I received, but if I were in the market for purchasing a soundbar I would still think it’s worth the $250. I have owned several different soundbars as I mentioned above, and the only one that I’ve had that really competes with the Soundcore Infini Pro is a Polk Audio soundbar with connected subwoofer, but it was pushing the $400 envelope. At $250 and with everything integrated into one speaker, the Infini Pro is sure to run circles around lesser priced soundbars and compete really well with anything in the $250-400 range. The Soundcore Infini Pro has a very complimentary, and comprehensive set of speakers. It has dual 2.5” mid-range drivers, dual 3” subwoofers, and dual 1” tweeters. Yes… you read that right. It has a total of six speakers inside of the soundbar, which is phenomenal. The ends of the soundbar are ported and allow for plenty of bass, which is adjustable as well. The Soundcore Infini Pro has a bass up/bass down control, which has 6 different settings so that you can crank up the bass or turn it down for a more complete sound experience. What’s nice about it is the ability to adjust it on-the-fly with the bass buttons on the remote. The overall volume and sound experience on this speaker are really good. It’s enjoyable whether you want to listen to music, or binge watch your favorite Netflix shows or movies. The bass has depth and punch, especially if you play with the bass settings for whatever you’re listening to. The vocals are nice and carry well. One of the best things about this speaker for me is the ability to use it as a Bluetooth speaker. I have it setup in my living room and I enjoy connecting my phone and turning it up to listen to tunes on the weekend while we are lounging around the house. The highs are crisp and clear, thanks to the two individual tweeters inside of the soundbar. It really does sound good, and it works well. I like the simplicity of it and the ease and speed that you can connect and switch between different inputs. And if that wasn’t enough, you can still connect anything you want through the 3.5mm headphone jack/line input on the back. Dolby Atmosis only available in HDMI IN and HDMI Out (ARC) Mode. Your TV must support Dolby Atmos in order to use Dolby Atmos in HDMI OUT (ARC) mode.

[REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-6.jpg
    [REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-7.jpg

Conclusion: The Soundcore Infini Pro is an impressive and well-rounded soundbar that sounds great. It’s simple and easy to use, and with everything included in the soundbar it doesn’t take up much space either. It even has a set of brackets and screws so you can mount it on the wall, if you so choose. It is a little on the pricey side, but it’s well worth the price when you compare it to other soundbars at the $250 price range, at least from my experience.

[REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-8.jpg
    [REVIEW] Anker Soundcore Infini Pro-9.jpg

If you’re interested in picking up one of the Anker Soundcore Infini Pro speakers, you can find them on Amazon or Anker’s website for $250 - https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Int...UvbUpU13421997 - and as of 7/21/2019, there is a $50 coupon on the Amazon link that I included. All you have to do is click the little box before you add it to the cart, and you can save an extra $50, bringing the price down to $199! As always, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them down in the comments section.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-25-19 11:39 PM
    I always liked minimalism in any work. But I especially love vintage and travel a lot. My father yesterday ordered me a magnificent antique world map canvas from Texelprintstore.com and I almost squealed with delight. Awesome quality and every work has its own zest. I think this should be the concept of any work!
    08-02-19 08:30 AM