Got it from ebay (talkaccesories).

The fit of this case is PERFECT!!!

The glossy finish on the back is beautiful, the part which covers the bezel is the same/similar finish that borders the battery cover.

USB and headset cutouts leave perfect room for the USB plug. Zero tolerance all around.

The front sits flush with the entire front of the face, when looking at it eye level, the only thing that sticks out is the dot on the 5/D key.

Pressing the side keys and lock button on top is 10x easier because it is now raised just enough but still does not intrude on the design.

Overall, this case adds to the beauty that is the Bold 9930.

p.s. pics taken with the red-headed step child...aka Style 9670.

09-13-11 09:53 PM
    Very good review .. Is the case OEM ?
    09-13-11 10:06 PM
    Very good review .. Is the case OEM ?
    It says in the title "OEM Hardcase." Nice review, I'd still prefer the black one though.
    09-13-11 10:14 PM
    Yes. Definitely beats anything I've seen at any retailers around my area. I've gone into VZW and Sprint stores trying out different cases, nothing beats the fit and looks of this type of case.
    09-13-11 10:17 PM
    I'd still prefer the black one though.
    My local VZW had the black one...knowing there was a white one available somewhere, I went looking for the white. The black one does look good as well.
    09-13-11 10:19 PM
    Just ordered one for my wife after I read your post. She loves the look plus I don't have to worry about grabbing her 9900 on the way out the door instead of mine. Looks like black one for me. Pretty good $20 shipped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 10:24 PM
    It says in the title "OEM Hardcase." Nice review, I'd still prefer the black one though.
    Sometimes when you get accessories on ebay they may label it as OEM and when you get it shipped, it is not the case.
    09-13-11 10:33 PM
    Sometimes when you get accessories on ebay they may label it as OEM and when you get it shipped, it is not the case.
    lol it's not the CASE
    09-13-11 10:39 PM
    I completely agree. This was listed as OEM, I was skeptical at first but after reviewing the listing/seller and their feedback responses, I went for it.
    09-13-11 10:55 PM
    lol it's not the CASE
    pun intended?

only reason i'm torn between something like this and the otterbox commuter (which I currently have on my device) - is that the otterbox is raised a few mm around the screen and keyboard, which I would think provides some added protection in the event of dropping it, etc.

thoughts?
    09-13-11 10:58 PM
    Wow gorgeous. Thanks for the pics....
    09-13-11 11:03 PM
    @big samm...I'm sure the extra coverage on the otterbox can provide that extra protection. But for me, the aesthetics and being as close to the original design is important, having the extra bulk of other cases doesn't appeal to me. I've seen other devices wrapped in cases that it looks like a sattelite phone, it takes away from the phones' design. As for dropping the phone, I've got ghost-armor on the screen so that adds some protection.

@totallygone...that's what I said when I first put it on the phone, and again each time I pick it up.

09-13-11 11:27 PM
    Man, that looks nice!!!

09-13-11 11:30 PM
    Nice caseeeee..drroolll...but im still for my commuter case.
    09-15-11 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD