I dont think so.
    10-13-09 11:24 PM
    would the otterbox keep sand away from the phone if you used it on the beach?
    while doing research on the otterbox defender for my tour, i recall coming across a review from someone that's in the same situation as you.

http :// gadgets.boingboing.net/2009/08/11/review-1-week-wotter.html

just remove the spaces. i can't post links yet.

i know the defender he has is for an iphone but it should work the same in any blackberry phone.
    10-26-09 03:43 PM
    Any pics of the case in holster and also attached to someone? I am female and always where my phone on my hip, usually in a case with carabiner that I attach to whatever pants I am wearing. Am debating on getting the Defender with holster. How tight is the clip? how easy is it to remove phone? Does the phone in holster interfer with sitting etc?
    11-16-09 03:31 PM
    I think this case would be perfect for those of us that work outside all day, but I need the functionality of the extended battery and Otterbox apparently has no plans for making cases that fit a phone with the extended battery on it.

You would think that it would make sense to have one, since those of us out in harsh environments are often not anywhere near a charging source and therefore need the bigger battery.
    11-21-09 07:29 AM
    I love my Tour and I love it even more now since I purchased the Otter Box Defender Case. I think this is a great case, it adds a little bulk, but I feel better knowing my Tour is protected, and I like the added bulk, because the tour feels really comfortable in my hand. When the time does come to part with my Tour and move on to something newer down the road, and I decide to sell my Tour, it feels good knowing it will still be in Mint Condition

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 01:13 PM
    Well I just ordered my defender and heavy duty clip for use on my duty belt while working. We'll see.
    12-16-09 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the review you talked me into getting this case!
    03-11-12 12:15 PM
    i saw the otterbox on a uk techy show and loved them they got a good review but i struggled to find i uk seller but when i did find one on ebay and got it delivered and found it a pain in the backside to the the trackaball i keep catching the case and its very bulky i dont really use it anymore free to a good home if anyone wants one lol
    04-08-12 01:23 PM
258 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD