Hey guys,

I don't know whether this is the right section, so if I'm totally wrong thread can be moved

When BlackBerry first came out I was in need of a offline GPS Navigation app and luckily Mireo came to BBW to feed my hunger. I soon found out that I can't type numbers into the search bar, but after reading some posts I recognized I just had to keep the alt button pushed.

Now my new encounter/problem is that I can't type in special characters (like �, �, �, &#2013265951, or lets say I don't know how and I'm really in need of it, because of living in Germany, so I thought I ask for help. I now have the idea, that the streets name may be can be copied from somewhere and pasted into the app's search bar (will try out, when at home) but that's not a permanent solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Suat

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 03:54 AM
    One obvious point you didn't mention - how is your device setup for regional options like keyboard and typing language? Might be worth trying both the German and US configurations to see if there's a difference. However it is likely that the developer simply forgot that some languages use accented characters
    06-09-14 11:30 AM
    I used German, English (US) and even Turkish with no satisfying results
    06-09-14 03:40 PM
    Time to contact the developer and check for updates or report a bug.
    06-10-14 09:01 AM
    Already done, again no result (reply), no luck these days
    06-10-14 02:21 PM
    I actually have not been successful at pasting into Mireo Don't Panic app at any of the search fields. Are you able to paste? I thought I read where the recent update still does not allow copy and paste.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 03:37 PM