Have any one experienced the think I'm dying bcz, uts the sd card, I have a z10 stl100-1 and any sd card ive inserted is not a Good option for saving files since ive faced troubles with: pictures, music, and videos
    For pictures, lots of the pictures stored on the memory card, are crashed, and canceled, the icon turns to a black broken photo instead of the real one I had captured,
    Ror music, it seems like my phone is a mixer, where I've faced a strange things that the songs are intturpted, while I'm playing asong, at the middle of it anither one starts, and with the time, it seems that the songs are orihinalky mixed.
    Videos. its the problem of zipped once where they are crashed and the phone expresses a msg box that the file isn't supported while it was b4.
    So I'm now using the phone without sd card :'(
    Habe any one faced that?
    How I can solve this?

Posted via my powerfull z10
    05-04-14 07:54 AM
    First of all, which OS do you have on your phone?
    Also, have you tried moving everything from your card to your PC, formatting the card in the phone and then moving everything back?

What format are the songs you have that don't play? Where did you get them?
    05-04-14 08:58 AM
    10.2.1.2012 os
    The songs are mp3 files from a set of well known sites although the same files are being played on many other devices the issue is not with the files, to be clear, actually its not that they don't work they are ok but when switching very fast from a song to another (but normal speed tried it on other phones) the Device cant run it quickly so the music player stops, another thing that when I come to the list and want to launch a song, it takes about 5 seconds to start then the other songs starts normally, and yes I treid formating the card then install the files many times, now I'm not using it the songs are on the Device storage just no intteruption, but other symptoms are still affecting knowing that I've 9 Gb free on my Device,
    Have you tried the high speed switching between the songs you have?

Posted via my powerfull z10
    05-04-14 11:09 AM