Anyone using LiveStream? Do you like it? I downloaded it for crackberrys Birthday.
    02-26-09 05:28 PM
    I dont like how its purple... i cant change that. i dont really like the theme eather... idk, maybe i need to give it time...
    02-26-09 05:40 PM
    seems like a waste of memory. and purple? c'mon.
    02-26-09 05:52 PM
    hate to say it but i do agree... it kind of hurts my head.
    02-26-09 06:02 PM
    downloaded it, tried it, couldn't figure out how to customize it, didn't like how sms/mms & email work in the livescreen. deleted it after less than 30 minutes.

it ate up about 1/2 of my available memory AND made my phone run really sssslllllooooowwwwww.

and I couldn't figure out how to lock my keyboard.

good luck if you decide to keep it.
    Last edited by cable_girl; 02-26-09 at 08:38 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
    02-26-09 08:36 PM
    I don't get it's purpose and how special it's suppose to be. It doesn't seem to make my BB experience any more special. It seems to me it makes navigating through everything more time consuming.
    02-26-09 08:45 PM
    I read the "Read This First" document that came with the downloaded and it said to make sure your device can stand to lose 4MB... :O, Psssh, I can't afford that!

But I did appreciate the thought of a Free theme, nonetheless
    02-26-09 08:49 PM
    Tried it, didn't care for it. Seemed like I had to do extra work to accomplish the same results.
    02-26-09 09:13 PM
    Haven't even got it loaded up yet. It's giving me the hourglass as we speak as I try to enable the theme that I had to download as well. Don't like the purple or the way the messages are handled. But thanks for the thought and it was free so can't complain too much, I just won't be using it.

EDIT:

Done with this thing. Had it all up and running and then when I went into settings to play around with them, spinning hourglass constantly. So far, had to reset once right after downloading and then again with it all up and running. I have plenty of available memory as well so this is unacceptable for me. I strongly dislike this program/theme. DONE

P.S. Sorry for talking ish about this program/theme. No disrespect to the makers or whatever. I just personally do not like this thing. Making my berry freeze up and stuff. Forget it, I have no patience.
    Last edited by doctorlove316; 02-27-09 at 01:45 AM.
    02-27-09 01:39 AM
    I think the hourglass issue gets better (mine did) but it killed my battery... Its now a download of the past! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 11:55 AM
    its not really bothering my 8310........install was easy and after a lil while of playing around with it, its really fun..........the web browser opens with your bookmarks first so you can go to your page of choice faster........combining the sms and emails in one spot is not my preference but i can manage..........no icons show up on the live screen when you have received a message or email so you have to go by whatever song you have assigned to differentiate.................love the media part , its very user friendly..............as for memory and battery loss......i havent ran it for a couple of days to see, but i give it time so i can truly give it a chance...................Thanks again for working so hard and for sharing with the crackberry nation.......
    02-27-09 01:27 PM
    It's kind of cool looking...
    There seem to be a lot of customization options, but they're not readily available.
    Overall this application is not very user friendly, and it takes waaaaaaayyy too long to load.

Interesting concept, but poorly executed.
    02-27-09 03:37 PM
    Just installed it and finished customizing the look, added some icons, etc. I like it, but it does drag and it seems like it will be a memory hog. I suppose I'll keep track over the next few days and see how it goes. Regardless, it's a cool idea and I like the flow of the icons and the ability to have animated backgrounds.
    02-28-09 06:56 PM
    I downloaded it, took forever to load, but once you start using it that improves, ended up uninstalling it due to glitches with the save screen not allowing me to click save and screen wouldn't go away. Thought it was cool but if I created an icon and then went out of the program and came back the icons I chose were replaced with boring generic icons. Wasn't happy overall. Cool idea....just needs alot of work to make it worth purchasing a different one. After trying this freebie wouldn't purchase unless major overhaul done. Thanks though enjoyed messing with it.
    03-01-09 01:24 PM
    Tried it, didn't care for it. Seemed like I had to do extra work to accomplish the same results.
    Same here. Tried it, I agree I'm getting the same result without the hassle. Not to mention the theme for my Pearl wasn't ready yet so I had it without the theme. It was sooo slooo. Deleted it. Case closed.

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi
    03-02-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD