For a long while I've been using BlackBerry having great experience feeling secure, and like the independency of her..
    But now I'm feelimg that BlackBerry isn't having this independency anymore, since we're in the need of another os to have essential apps, and its android Os!!
    Why we should comment negatively on android and we're using its apps. It looks like lots of users are gonna loosing their love of the BlackBerry 10 if it stop sideloading apk files..
    So really its somthing annoying for a BlackBerry lover to be dependent on a **** os like android, also with that apk sideloads I'm no more feeling that BlackBerry security, looks like apk permissions threats my privacy..
    Don't know really what to say about such issue, but BlackBerry is not satisfying her customers. knowing that Chen has said they are gonna focus on the software..
    But till now we Don't know where this was applyed, android os has more than 1000000 app, while we don't have half this number..
    And we still depending on an os I hate that is android.
    So don't you think we should have an app store that makes us fully satisfied, and independent from other os's??

Posted via CB10
    Allan Jackson likes this.
    03-29-14 01:05 PM
    Don't install Android apps.

Problem solved.

Have a nice day.
    03-29-14 01:09 PM
    Don't install Android apps.

Problem solved.

Have a nice day.
    Well I respect your view, but I think we're getting advanced in that world abd we can't stay just sticjed to traditional limited apps so its not an idea stop loading android files, espeacially wgen knowing that we don't have an official substituting BlackBerry app that can be used instead.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 01:15 PM
    Well, due to the lack of apps in the blackberry world, having the option to install apks is a plus for me. I enjoyed android, and decided to pick up a z10, and am loving it. Until more developers jump on blackberry, I'm side loading apps.

Posted via CB10
    Hussein Z10 likes this.
    04-18-14 01:21 AM