If I could summarize it in one word... "classy."

I was skeptical about the classic coming from a 9900; however, it is perfect.

The keyboard: I was sad to know it was straight radther than curved but with the size being much bigger than the 9900 it works out perfectly. And is easy to get used to.

BB10: It is lovely. More fluid and intuitive and it still helps with getting the job done. I will say that not everything is as quick as my 9900. I.e. Pressing delete for emails etc. It takes a little bit and I mean a little little bit longer. On the 9900 it was instantaneous the Classic takes a millisecond longer. However, I think it just takes some getting used to. The browser, even though it's supposedly 4x faster, it still lags behind other OSes.

The tool belt: thank goodness for the tool belt. Not only is it awesome, it is a great transition for long time legacy users like myself. I absolutely love except for the fact that it just seems really small and too small compared to legacy OS devices. The trackpad is way small compared to my bold and curve 9320. But the huge keyboard space makes up for it.

Conclusion: it's classy, it's great and it's my new daily driver. I now want one in each color.
    10-07-16 10:47 PM
    Sure is classy, the classic is one of the best BB10 device.
    10-09-16 12:31 AM
    I think it's the only phone I'm gonna use for awhile still. I've had classics since they were released and got the blue one too. I tried an iPhone and Priv and just couldn't do it. Perfect size, typing experience and does exactly what I need it to do
    10-09-16 12:50 AM
    If I could summarize it in one word... "classy."

I was skeptical about the classic coming from a 9900; however, it is perfect.

The keyboard: I was sad to know it was straight radther than curved but with the size being much bigger than the 9900 it works out perfectly. And is easy to get used to.

BB10: It is lovely. More fluid and intuitive and it still helps with getting the job done. I will say that not everything is as quick as my 9900. I.e. Pressing delete for emails etc. It takes a little bit and I mean a little little bit longer. On the 9900 it was instantaneous the Classic takes a millisecond longer. However, I think it just takes some getting used to. The browser, even though it's supposedly 4x faster, it still lags behind other OSes.

The tool belt: thank goodness for the tool belt. Not only is it awesome, it is a great transition for long time legacy users like myself. I absolutely love except for the fact that it just seems really small and too small compared to legacy OS devices. The trackpad is way small compared to my bold and curve 9320. But the huge keyboard space makes up for it.

Conclusion: it's classy, it's great and it's my new daily driver. I now want one in each color.
    Glad you like your device. I also think the classic is the perfect transition for long time legacy device users. I have yet to find a device that's as perfect for a communication only tool . I love the build. Did you get a variant with Wireless charging. Was curious to known if it works well, I may need to get myself a new classic
    02-15-17 08:21 PM
    I think that the classic is one of the best BlackBerry devices ever. I wish that it had the Passport's internals sometimes but all together a great device. Great build quality.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 06:48 PM
    Good phone but lacking some nice guts good now for a back up to my Note 5
    02-23-17 01:23 PM
    Yeah, the Classic is great. Only thing really missing is a bit of processor speed. The flow is fluid, but having multiple apps open at the same time does slow down the device, especially in Battery Saving mode.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 01:41 PM