Hi all,is there a way of deleting the answer machine box from the top of the page in speed dial on a BlackBerry Q10?
    Also I'm finding the predictive text letting me down! Anyone any idea what I could be missing. It works for the likes of commas in the appropriate place. IE- I'd we've it's ETC. Whereas if I type the likes of one letter by mistake should it not auto correct the likes of this/ happt (happy) or wisj (wish)take
    I'm running the latest software 10.3.2
    And last of all can I use my finger to slide the cursor back n forth? It seems to let me press anywhere previous but if the text is near the right of the screen I end up deleting by hitting the cross!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 02:27 PM
    Not sure why you have posted this in "homepage article submissions", but whatever.

Hi all,is there a way of deleting the answer machine box from the top of the page in speed dial on a BlackBerry Q10?
    Long press on it and select "remove".

Also I'm finding the predictive text letting me down! Anyone any idea what I could be missing. It works for the likes of commas in the appropriate place. IE- I'd we've it's ETC. Whereas if I type the likes of one letter by mistake should it not auto correct the likes of this/ happt (happy) or wisj (wish)take
    System settings, language and input, prediction and correction. Play around with the settings there to get your desired behaviour.

And last of all can I use my finger to slide the cursor back n forth? It seems to let me press anywhere previous but if the text is near the right of the screen I end up deleting by hitting the cross!
    Tap somewhere in the text so that the circle with the "hamburger grip" appears. Put your finger on the hamburger and move the circle and cursor to the desired location.
    09-22-15 03:43 PM