I'm a middle age professional woman. I'm using a Passport. I've been reading all the HYPE about having the Androids app on the Blackberry phones. So I took the challenge, and loaded them "thanks" to all the wonderful videos. What I realized after locating all my favorite apps, was that I had them. I got most of them through the Blackberry World app store. I'm not saying Androids app aren't important. I am saying that I think the Blackberry World app store is much more desirable then it receives credit for.....

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 10:13 PM
    App expectations are user specific. Like you I like BBW apps (Though third party) than Android apps. I had ReadItNow and Pocket via Snap. I deleted Pocket later. ReadItNow perfectly works for me.

Just yesterday Bla1ze wrote about a Screaming Energy App (native, BlackBerry first) which I like very much. And there are only a few places where these are highlighted. Crackberry used to highlight those in 2013. Now they are repeating only a few apps.

But Android apps are really a saving grace for some of berry addicts and almost the USP for new users though.
    03-12-15 10:58 PM